WTB various G body SC parts incl decklid and interior

Tips

Hi looking to do some personalisation to my SC so starting to assemble some parts to start the transformation.

1. engine cover not worried about colour. Prefer to be in undamaged condition or if it has light damage or holes from a tail that’s ok as it will be repainted.
2. Non electric sports seats with the bigger side bolsters happy to swap current Tombstone comfort seats if interested. Again colour and condition not a big issue as they will be redone to match new interior. Interested in any other options ie recaro that may be suggested just not fixed back.

3. black electric antenna side fender mount yes I know hard to source if ones available I’ll snap it up.

4. RS style door cards

Pm me with any questions or parts. SYDNEY based but will freight for the right gear and price

Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, Tips said:

3. black electric antenna side fender mount yes I know hard to source if ones available I’ll snap it up.

Stephen,

Never managed to find the mythical replacement black Hirschmann antennas so I've made do with the black URO's sold on eBay.  No complaints with the two I've fitted (to two different cars) and used.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/One-New-URO-Power-Antenna-AUTA2030B-for-Audi-Mercedes-Porsche-Volkswagen-VW-MB/273561288879?epid=1430560295&hash=item3fb18600af:g:yqMAAOSwrblb7WB7

1 hour ago, Tips said:

Hi looking to do some personalisation to my SC so starting to assemble some parts to start the transformation.

1. engine cover not worried about colour. Prefer to be in damaged  or if it has light damage or holes from a tail that’s ok as it will be repainted.
2. Non electric sports seats with the bigger side bolsters happy to swap current Tombstone comfort seats if interested. Again colour and condition not a big issue as they will be redone to match new interior. Interested in any other options that may be suggested just not fixed back.

4. RS style door cards

Pm me with any questions or parts. SYDNEY based but will freight for the right gear and price

Thanks in advance

I have a decklid and seats, not sure they are the pnes you`re after though

might check for the antenna thing. I did have some but not sure if authentic

• 3 weeks later...

Bump on the decklid

On 02/12/2019 at 18:18, Tips said:

engine cover not worried about colour. Prefer to be in undamaged condition or if it has light damage or holes from a tail that’s ok as it will be repainted.

No grill required prefer SYDNEY area as it got too hard shipping from interstate. 

4 hours ago, Glom1098 said:

HI Tips

I have a decklid with SC whale tail-silver in colour and in good condition. Im in Eastwood if you want to inspect. Let me know if you would prefer to remove the whale tail first

Lukas

Cheers Lukas PM sent