The cheapest 996 in the country

MFX

57 minutes ago, Stepo said:

I think many would like to do the same thing, they look like a good allrounder, nice addition! 👍

Thanks mate. I am really loving it so far, besides trying to track down all of the squeaks and rattles in the interior, but I will sort that out ;) 

2 hours ago, Damienb said:

Great stuff Jeff. Love the 996, as do many others. Here's an old fave of mine for some post-purchase affirmation (PPA?) and maybe a little inspo (not that you need it)

I love that video and it was well worth watching again ;)

7 hours ago, daveyoul said:

@LeeM, do you STILL not have a 996? Come over to the dark side...mmmm love it, you will!

Yeah thanks Yoda! 🙄 😉

They're fantastic cars, and I was very tempted a few weeks ago with something, yet after MUCH deliberation (usually head banging against a wall) and weighing up a few things, I'll be sticking with my old thing for the foreseeable future.

...until I change my mind again ofcourse 🙄

13 hours ago, PhilH said:

Come on Lee, you know you want one....Just DO IT 🙂

I've been waiting for you to chime in 🙄😉

The worst part so far is the squeaks and rattles in the interior on the freeway. I have a can of silicon spray in the passenger seat and I am spraying in every crevice to try and silence them, but there is still one main one which seems to be from under the gauge pod area, which is still driving me crazy ;)

11 hours ago, Raven said:

My 997 has a squeak in the instrument cluster on rough surface roads ,,,,I have never been able to eliminate it ...

At the moment as I am using it as a daily driver, my commute on the freeway for 40 mins each way, the dash rattles the whole time. I am stubborn enough that I am GOING to find it and KILL it!!! 👿

6 minutes ago, MFX said:

At the moment as I am using it as a daily driver, my commute on the freeway for 40 mins each way, the dash rattles the whole time. I am stubborn enough that I am GOING to find it and KILL it!!! 👿

Mine is just this irritating squeak that happens on occasion on bad roads ,,,if it was any other brand of car I wouldn,t care less ,,,I am certain it is just my OCD and others would not care one bit 

4 hours ago, Raven said:

Mine is just this irritating squeak that happens on occasion on bad roads ,,,if it was any other brand of car I wouldn,t care less ,,,I am certain it is just my OCD and others would not care one bit 

I have  a replacement dash to go in mine,and I have been holding off because I have no squeaks or rattles, and I am afraid when the new one goes in I may get some!!

Or that is my excuse anyway - maybe I am just slack 🙂