All to read please

Ladies and gents

If you're selling a car or parts, thinking of selling a car or parts, thinking of thinking of selling a car or parts, post a reply to say you have, or are thinking of selling a car, PLEASE note that you NEED to be a financial member of this forum to do so.

We know it either slips peoples minds or are new to the site and oblivious to it, yet if you are replying to a post, please send the poster a private message or pay the yearly $25 membership fee please

Cheers 👍

I've been a financial member since 2013 and had it automatically renewed every year without any issue.

I just noticed my status is now member and the invoice generated in Nov has expired?  Can you tell me if there has been an issue with processing anything lately Lee?

Are there issues with auto payments when credit cards get updated as is normally the case for anyone that uses a CC?

How do I check that my auto payment details are correct?

I haven't had an issue for the past 6 years and now wondering what has happened.

Same here I expected the auto renewal to work as it has done many times in the past but it appears that it has failed as I am now showing as just a Member. There have been no changes to my credit card or any payment methods so that is not the problem. 

Sorry to all, but that's out of my league as a moderator

@hugh @Kerry @Orlando 

Could you guys look into this for the above please? 

8 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Read it

Good lad

@P-Kay No worries mate, that's what moderator nazi's are for! 😁

@Stepo Admin need to look into it mate, sorry I can't answer that for you 

Hi All! While we wait on the response from our software people, anyone who believes they should be an FM and isn't should please message me so I can follow it up.

If you can send me a screengrab of funds transferred I am able to manually accept payments in the back end to get you up and running ASAP.

If you don't have a screengrab, you can give me a date range (within a couple of days, not months please :) ) and I can look into our accounts for you to do the same.

If you can't find any record of funds transferred - or believe they haven't been transferred but should have been - please let me know anyway and we can get back to you when we get more info, hopefully later today!

18 hours ago, Harvs11 said:

My status is also now M.  If I was sent a renewal note it’s been lost in the clutter. 🤷‍♂️

Where’s the link to pay the annual subscription?

@Harvs11 Hey Harv, PM'd

On 18/12/2019 at 19:14, LeeM said:

yet if you are replying to a post, please send the poster a private message or pay the yearly $25 membership fee please

Cheers 👍

@LeeM are you saying that if one replies to a FS ad with an interest to buy, one has to be a financial member?

23 hours ago, Kerry said:

Sorry one and all. Something has f****d up in the machine and we’re trying to identify it via comms with parent forum company. Please stay tuned and we’ll get back to you all here as soon as possible. Again, apologies... K

Computer says No.....

2 hours ago, Stew F said:

@LeeM are you saying that if one replies to a FS ad with an interest to buy, one has to be a financial member?

To reply to an ad posted by a financial member, No. Wanna be the poster who is wanting to sell something? Yes

Wanna suggest you have something for sale in reply to a 'wanted' post? Yes, you need to be a financial member, OR send the 'wanted post' poster a private message, yet you don't need to be a financial member to do that. Should you do that frequently with various parts or cars to loads of members as a secret squirrel to avoid paying the $25, then you should do the right thing and become a financial member. If you don't and we find out, you get one warning.

If you want to sell a 911R or your dogs soggy, chewed up tennis ball, you need to become a financial member.

Verstehen? 

19 hours ago, LeeM said:

To reply to an ad posted by a financial member, No. Wanna be the poster who is wanting to sell something? Yes

Wanna suggest you have something for sale in reply to a 'wanted' post? Yes, you need to be a financial member, OR send the 'wanted post' poster a private message, yet you don't need to be a financial member to do that. Should you do that frequently with various parts or cars to loads of members as a secret squirrel to avoid paying the $25, then you should do the right thing and become a financial member. If you don't and we find out, you get one warning.

If you want to sell a 911R or your dogs soggy, chewed up tennis ball, you need to become a financial member.

Verstehen? 

If in doubt, stump up the $25. It’s 48cents a week!