I am looking for a 911 997 GT3 Manual honest neat car

I’m of the understanding none were delivered with rear seats here, I have never seen one in all the years, so I’m not even sure it was an option for our country code (C23) in combination with sales type GT3, but if it was an option the m code for rear seats is usually 685. 

i have a friend who just added some rear seats to his 997 GT3, I believe it needs to be engineered,  as the cars are complied only as a “2 passenger capacity” vehicle... allegedly the anchor points are all there in the 997 already, which makes this a lot easier for engineering. 

so adding them  to a GT3 is doable if you must have them! 

@James P is selling a nice 997.1 (non-cs) for sensible money, why not take a look at that! 

PS - no need to ask for a manual one, they only made them with 3 pedals. 😬

Thank you James ,, now it makes a lot of sense , why quite difficult to find .

15 minutes ago, edgy said:

I’m of the understanding none were delivered with rear seats here, I have never seen one in all the years, so I’m not even sure it was an option for our country code (C23) in combination with sales type GT3, but if it was an option the m code for rear seats is usually 685. 

i have a friend who just added some rear seats to his 997 GT3, I believe it needs to be engineered,  as the cars are complied only as a “2 passenger capacity” vehicle... allegedly the anchor points are all there in the 997 already, which makes this a lot easier for engineering. 

so adding them  to a GT3 is doable if you must have them! 

@James P is selling a nice 997.1 (non-cs) for sensible money, why not take a look at that! 

PS - no need to ask for a manual one, they only made them with 3 pedals. 😬

Are you able to send me a link to your cat please 

Thank you James are you able to send me by email a link to the car you have for sale please 

20 minutes ago, vince pino said:

Thank you James ,, now it makes a lot of sense , why quite difficult to find .

Are you able to send me a link to your cat please 

Thank you James are you able to send me by email a link to the car you have for sale please 

He has not got a ad for it.. merely suggested it’s an off market opportunity within PFA 😉 

44 minutes ago, vince pino said:

Thank you ,, I saw one advertised and said it did not have the roll cage and had rear seats ? 

Plenty of regular, 4 seater 997's with GT3 body kits getting around.................? 

Thanks @edgy

Hi @vince pino my 997 GT3 has a very unique feature its compliance plate is stamped as a 4 seater so you could legally install rear seats, only very few of the early cars built in late 06 were done like this I've heard.  It was one of the reasons i bought it just in case i wanted to ad 2 rear seats. I don't believe any were delivered with rear seats as mentioned above but i have seen one in Australia a few years ago.

Feel free to call me if you are interested 

Regards James O417 369 649

2 hours ago, James P said:

Thanks @edgy

Hi @vince pino my 997 GT3 has a very unique feature its compliance plate is stamped as a 4 seater so you could legally install rear seats, only very few of the early cars built in late 06 were done like this I've heard.  It was one of the reasons i bought it just in case i wanted to ad 2 rear seats. I don't believe any were delivered with rear seats as mentioned above but i have seen one in Australia a few years ago.

Feel free to call me if you are interested 

Regards James O417 369 649

This gets more interesting... Will chat offline later