Magnus Walker gets 996 GT2

MARTY

I first heard the rumour that he was looking to buy one when I owned my 6GT2.  I was hoping it was true and his influence would lead to prices rising worldwide.  He moved too slow, I sold mine a few years ago.....

is it just me or has the gloss come off Magnus - he seems less prominent and influential these days?

2 hours ago, DJM said:

I first heard the rumour that he was looking to buy one when I owned my 6GT2.  I was hoping it was true and his influence would lead to prices rising worldwide.  He moved too slow, I sold mine a few years ago.....

is it just me or has the gloss come off Magnus - he seems less prominent and influential these days?

I think he had his 15 mins and then some, he shouldn't be too disappointed.

4 hours ago, DJM said:

@DJM didn’t you have the silver one? We went down to flinders for the car show

45 minutes ago, MFX said:

He has a GT3, the cheap C2, and now this GT2. What is the other one?

If he is a legit Porsche guy then surely it’s a street 996 Gt1 🤑

7 hours ago, MARTY said:

@DJM didn’t you have the silver one? We went down to flinders for the car show

Yep one of the many silver ones.  I went to flinders car show once (not entered) but I would’ve thought it was after I sold the GT2.  Can’t remember what I was driving.

On 26/01/2020 at 10:51, spiller said:

He’s got another 996.1 C2 with GT3 aero kit (red)

I offered him my LHD car early last week so he could have a real one, and he said he was actually thinking about getting one so I sent further details.  Then, a day later he announced the GT2 so I figured he had put his money elsewhere.  Anyway, interesting to have got a response from him, but someone else in Oz will be very happy anyway 🙂 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/01/2020 at 07:19, DJM said:

Perhaps Is analogous to @Lee ‘s seat dyeing Experiment on vinyl ....