Fried alive at the Bathurst 12hr

1 hour ago, itsujack said:

Great overview Jeff! I'm both jealous and a little relieved that I couldn't make it this year, what a hot one!

Good to see some familiar faces too 😀 

Last year was fantastic. I think most will agree that it was great to catch up with all the guys, but the heat really sucked a lot of the fun out of the event this year.

22 hours ago, MFX said:

Last year was fantastic. I think most will agree that it was great to catch up with all the guys, but the heat really sucked a lot of the fun out of the event this year.

Come on, tell the truth, you were booted out for calling a 930 an SC... weren't you ?

🤣

And I've been up there for the Supercar races in November where you could have died from exposure ….

I was sleeping in my SAAB - folding rear seats with my legs stretched out into the boot area - and then scraping the ice from the glass on the inside of the car!

Poor buggers in tents looked decidedly haggard as they stumbled out around dawn. But perhaps that was caused by the Tooheys not the cold...

5 hours ago, 911 Snake said:

Awesome vlog Jeff. The whole weekend is such a blast! 

I went last year when Campbell won but missed this year due to my first born arriving.  Already working on convincing the wife for 2021 🤞 

... and miss the first birthday?  Good luck !

7 hours ago, 911 Snake said:

Awesome vlog Jeff. The whole weekend is such a blast! 

I went last year when Campbell won but missed this year due to my first born arriving.  Already working on convincing the wife for 2021 🤞 

With the heat this year you were lucky to stay away ;)