New 996 Turbo Owner With Stupid Questions

Michael P

First 2  photos I reckon might be front number plate mounts.  My 996 has 2 small square holes in front bumper, these clip in (mounted the right way so you get a flat plane across the tops) with screws from the number plate into the mounts helping to spread the clips, holding the mount into the hole.  You might have a different arrangement already fitted though

2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

First 2  photos I reckon might be front number plate mounts.  My 996 has 2 small square holes in front bumper, these clip in (mounted the right way so you get a flat plane across the tops) with screws from the number plate into the mounts helping to spread the clips, holding the mount into the hole.  You might have a different arrangement already fitted though

Good call.  The existing front slimline nsw plate looks like its attached directly to those squares 

44 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

Top pics are front number plate spacers, middle pic is a clip 😂 and I think you’ll find a 6 stacker CD cartridge thing behind that panel. Undo it and find out .....

Thanks mate - the CD stacker is to the left. This is directly in front of the battery. I’ve heard tell of an oem cooler bag that clips in?????

4 hours ago, Michael P said:

Thanks mate - the CD stacker is to the left. This is directly in front of the battery. I’ve heard tell of an oem cooler bag that clips in?????

Hmmm an esky! Those Germans think of everything for the Aussie market!!!! Nice buy by the way! - I’ve had one for a few years loved it.

• 3 months later...