50 Year Anniversary Celebration Porsche 914- March 7-8 2020

crsedge

Hi All,
I have organised a celebration of the 50 year Anniversary of the Porsche 914 at the Phillip Island Historics this weekend.
Come and say hi and see our cars on display at the Expo Shed and on the apron area of the shed.
Unfortunately despite best efforts my car isn’t finished but we have 10 cars that will be on display, with owners coming as far away as Brisbane and bringing their cars 😎
Cheers
Craig

55 minutes ago, crsedge said:

And Barry’s 914/6 will be the car of the show, with the associated Australian history 😎

2 hours ago, Airhead said:

I just logged on to post about this. 👍

Quite a few Porsches racing in Group S and Regularity too.

Hope to see you both there Sat morning.

I saw one of my 968 previous owners name on the entry list from WA so hope to catch up with him.

I'll also drop by during the weekend and say hello. I will be there both Saturday and Sunday with my 911 on display in the Shannon's walk...

Didn't twig that it was a long weekend and therefore didn't look at accommodation till last week! Fortunately I don't mind camping, as I was able to find a non powered campsite. Last one too!

• 4 weeks later...