996.1 GT3 Scam

Buyers beware (although I doubt anyone on here is thick enough to fall for the scam). I stumbled across a dodgy ad for a silver 996.1 GT3 on FB and curiously probed further to see their game plan. A "beautiful supercar GT3 with only 62K kms for only 74K NOT NEGOTIABLE (insert copy paste description from variety of other web pages here)" being sold by "Jason Davidson". I am posting here because they are using someone else's VIN and rego (and images) and figured that individual might not be too pleased. The car is on QLD plates. The game is the owner has moved to Thailand, with the car registered in QLD but located in Geraldton WA with a shipping company who will send the car to the buyer on receipt of a deposit. Sounds like fun. I've written back to explain that they should maybe pick a different target audience or perhaps try a different game all together.

https://myalbum.com/album/tv9oUZMyNTaQ

8 minutes ago, spiller said:

Buyers beware (although I doubt anyone on here is thick enough to fall for the scam). I stumbled across a dodgy ad for a silver 996.1 GT3 on FB and curiously probed further to see their game plan. A "beautiful supercar GT3 with only 62K kms for only 74K NOT NEGOTIABLE (insert copy paste description from variety of other web pages here)" being sold by "Jason Davidson". I am posting here because they are using someone else's VIN and rego (and images) and figured that individual might not be too pleased. The car is on QLD plates. The game is the owner has moved to Thailand, with the car registered in QLD but located in Geraldton WA with a shipping company who will send the car to the buyer on receipt of a deposit. Sounds like fun. I've written back to explain that they should maybe pick a different target audience or perhaps try a different game all together.

https://myalbum.com/album/tv9oUZMyNTaQ

Firestone has already bought that car . I believe he should have it in about 15 days

Turns out was stupid.

I got the account number wrong for the transfer. 😂

Seriously though, I saw an investigation on the syndicate invloved. They're like any company. Their recruits are trained to overcome the obstacles. They ain't going away.  In fact they're indoctrinated to believe this is their chance to fk over the white man that fkd them over. To use their words. To them it's business.

Gazillions get caught.

Study thy enemy. They're studing us. 😉

Sorry if it’s a duplicate topic. So does the car actually belong to a PF’er? Has it recently been for sale. I was curious to see just how sophisticated their operation was, to the point they gave me the phone number to “the shipping company” - www.ok-transport.com.au. I called the number and the phone was answered by a man with a heavy West Asian accent. I laughed into the phone and hung up.