What Coronavirus

2 hours ago, 901er said:

That looks like panic buying to me Lee. Scomo said stop it 😂😂

😂 Spose it does look like that, but no, this is over a few weeks. Coles have a sale one week, then Woolies the opposing week. When they're normally $23 and on sale for $13-14, the missus goes nuts...we like coffee 

1 hour ago, clutch-monkey said:

Went on a fishing charter in bumfuck nowhere. Had a ball. Also have some fish for the freezer now haha.

Did the same last friday, went off shore to chase the Mahi whilst they are still hanging around, bagged a good catch saw no other humans and we're eating good... its a win

My mate out gunned me though for fish of the day... bastard! 

AE4DEA96-7049-46A9-8E02-E06674732DC2.thumb.jpeg.59a48d2ea2e8c3f20c4f4e751865a37c.jpeg

Edited by edgy
Added text & images

28 minutes ago, edgy said:

Did the same last friday, went off shore to chase the Mahi whilst they are still hanging around, bagged a good catch saw no other humans and we're eating good... its a win

My mate out gunned me though for fish of the day... bastard! 

AE4DEA96-7049-46A9-8E02-E06674732DC2.thumb.jpeg.59a48d2ea2e8c3f20c4f4e751865a37c.jpeg

Nice!

at the moment I’m enjoying the lack of traffic, zooming to and from work and the cops won’t pull me over because I wear scrubs and the route takes me past the hospital lol.