williamsf1

FOR SALE PORSCHE 996.2 911 $70,000 OBO

Fair!

I've edited the title to reflect the asking price, I'd sell for slightly less than that, but not a 50% discount!! If I can't get close to that in "now" I will continue to use it and harass 991 GT3 RS's with it!! 

Thanks to all for the guidance in these interesting times!

@williamsf1 Just hid a look at your photos again. Damn that's nice! Well priced in my opinion too mate. It'll sell once someone sees it in the flesh.

Wish I had the coin that's for sure

If you aren’t desperate for the sale I’d keep it until all this has blown over,anyone buying in today’s market is going to want a massive discount I would have thought.Looks brilliant @williamsf1 where did you get the wheels from they look great on it

1 hour ago, MARTY said:

If you aren’t desperate for the sale I’d keep it until all this has blown over,anyone buying in today’s market is going to want a massive discount I would have thought.Looks brilliant @williamsf1 where did you get the wheels from they look great on it

https://wheeldynamics.com/all-porsche-wheels.html

wheels came from here

https://www.tarett.com/

suspension from here

http://www.function-first.com/

shift kit from here

https://www.girodisc.com/Rotors_c_1036.html

brakes here

19 hours ago, OBRUT said:

Agree - anyone buying now will be expecting a deeeeeeeeep discount based, amongst other things, on how bad the recession will be post lockdown/infection/isolation etc.  

I'll go further and suggest there is virtually no market ATM, let alone at heavily discounted prices.  It is a cool car and there won't be another like it but good luck convincing anyone to part with $70k for a toy right now.  

11 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

I'll go further and suggest there is virtually no market ATM, let alone at heavily discounted prices.  It is a cool car and there won't be another like it but good luck convincing anyone to part with $70k for a toy right now.  

That’s my view too.......except our clients keep signing contracts and proceeding with a custom home build.  One client today was CIO for a major bank (essential service) and cash funded so he is full steam ahead.  He doesn’t see any downside risk.  So it’s not all bad.....🤔

12 hours ago, Pork Chops said:

Despite me also agreeing with this, several cars I have been watching, priced circa $200k have all sold in the last few days. Left me wondering who would be buying now? These were cars that hadn't even dropped their asking price yet... :Confused02:

Moving money no doubt, a car is not a bad investment right now, especially the right car.

1 hour ago, DJM said:

He doesn’t see any downside risk.  So it’s not all bad.....🤔

Of course he wouldn't 😁🙄

10 hours ago, luzzo said:

Despite me also agreeing with this, several cars I have been watching, priced circa $200k have all sold in the last few days. Left me wondering who would be buying now? These were cars that hadn't even dropped their asking price yet... :Confused02:

Not easy to tell a sold car from a withdrawn car on carsales etc. 

1 hour ago, OBRUT said:

Not easy to tell a sold car from a withdrawn car on carsales etc. 

I know of two cars mid to high 3's that have been withdrawn

I'm getting a lot of notifications that cars I'm watching are being withdrawn. Those that haven't been are starting to drop in price. The newer and more flashy, the bigger the drops. There is a particular Lambo I'm watching that has dropped $10k a week the past 3 weeks.

2 hours ago, sleazius said:

I'm getting a lot of notifications that cars I'm watching are being withdrawn. Those that haven't been are starting to drop in price. The newer and more flashy, the bigger the drops. There is a particular Lambo I'm watching that has dropped $10k a week the past 3 weeks.

You had me at Lambo... 

22 hours ago, luzzo said:

A mate purchased two collector quality 993's last week for 20% off their listed price as sellers became very motivated. Apparently they would rather loose money on their cars and fund their margin calls....

2? bit greedy.  Share them round.