Detailing Vic Crew

Hi All,

just wanted to let all the Victorian members who have paid me a visit or used my previous retail business services in Glen Iris over the past few years that I have now sold my Glen Iris business and no longer reside there.

I am however offering my personal Master Detailing advice and services from my place of residence in Ashburton on a limited basis.

If anyone is interested in Detailing, paint correction or paint protection, any scratch or damage assessment and removal from a factory Porsche approved Detailer then I’m happy to have a chat to see if I can provide the right service for your needs. Please note this is not limited to Porsche’s  as I have broad experience across all brands with main expertise across high end cars.

you can see some of my work on Instagram @Jaybee_Magic

Again something I am happy to provide for members on a personal limited basis as I take some time out from owing a business.

admins, Kerry or hugh etc if this is not appropriate happy to remove or discuss etc.

thanks 

JB