The locked in a house TV show thread

3 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Just starting watching Tiger King on Netflix . It will make you feel good about yourself

I am sure it's a parody like Trailer Park Boys, (isn't it?) surely these meth heads can't be that dumb???? No sorry they are and everyone around them, very very sad, I am dumber for watching it.

Is there China Virus down their neck of the woods ... just asking ....

1 minute ago, Troubleshooter said:

I am sure it's a parody like Trailer Park Boys, (isn't it?) surely these meth heads can't be that dumb???? No sorry they are and everyone around them, very very sad, I am dumber for watching it.

Is there China Virus down their neck of the woods ... just asking ....

Yep they missed out on their edumacation  somewhere . 

21 hours ago, hugh said:

I hear MAFS is pretty informative. 

This will sound pretty sad but we have watched it because our friends daughter is in it for the second time, yes, yes i know.

Netflix, some good shows and Drive to Survive was good, if you haven't seen Ozarks binge season 1 because season 2 will be on tomorrow, great show.

22 hours ago, LeeM said:

Love Trailer Park Boys for a laugh, though now that I work in housing trust homes, I now know it's very, very real 😁

There is a Canadian version called LetterKenny, which is a bit amusing.  Has some "salty" episodes for example

Take the dirt road home.

3 hours ago, TINGY996 said:

This will sound pretty sad but we have watched it because our friends daughter is in it for the second time, yes, yes i know.

Netflix, some good shows and Drive to Survive was good, if you haven't seen Ozarks binge season 1 because season 2 will be on tomorrow, great show.

Sure, that’s why your watching it. ;)

6 hours ago, TINGY996 said:

Ozark Season 3 has started. 3 episodes down.

watched Bloodshot with Vin Diesel wasn,t as bad as I thought it would be ,,,was actually good for him .

and Underwater ,,,This was like a under water vision of Aliens didn,t mind it some suspense and a half decent story line ..

Both worth a watch if your stuck at home ..

On 28/03/2020 at 00:41, WB997.2GTS said:

Ozark Season 3 has started. 3 episodes down.

I liked S1 and 2 was good but got a bit dark in its story line towards the end. Ill take a look at 3 and see where it leads, nothing else to do....

2 hours ago, Tips said:

I liked S1 and 2 was good but got a bit dark in its story line towards the end. Ill take a look at 3 and see where it leads, nothing else to do....

Nine episodes down, one to go. This series has been building on the characters, so they will probably squeeze it out for another series or two. 

12 hours ago, Tips said:

Ozark - watched it months back and bailed near the end of  season 2 I think it was, after the daughter started knocking guys out and the hillbilly fisherman turned gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that) .... It was developing a barely credible story line too much.... not my cuppa , I like my shows reasonably authentic to their genre.

29 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

^^^^^^ You have good taste Mr Wilson, such a good show. Ray always gets a chuckle I like his style and the series retains the gritty homemade reality of the original movie. The movie "The Magician" also written by and staring Scott Ryan who was not an experienced actor at all, was an absolute pisser on an oily rag budget

20 minutes ago, Troubleshooter said:

^^^^^^ You have good taste Mr Wilson, such a good show. Ray always gets a chuckle I like his style and the series retains the gritty homemade reality of the original movie. The movie "The Magician" also written by and staring Scott Ryan who was not an experienced actor at all, was an absolute pisser on an oily rag budget

Yes I actually thought of you with your comment of authenticity . This sprung to mind instantly .

I had not seen "The Magician " so went back and watched it . The series is brilliant