AUDI B5 S4 avant

michel

Looking for a mint AUDI s4 B5 avant in nogaro blue, to replace mine that was written off.

needs to be minty. lightly modded ok , though  prefer stock as have a bunch of bolt ons , I bought for mine waiting. Including the centre console incar Audi phone. Anorak yes.

in particular, if anyone knows the whereabouts Of a low km car super mint B5,  sold from Nowra and ended in SA, 2 years ago I’m Keen to know.

cheers Michel  

10 minutes ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

I know of a silver minty RS4 avant tucked away in a shed, if you feel like moving in that direction (realise it's a different thing to what you're asking for here).

Interested ..aware of a few b5 RS4’s

22 minutes ago, poli84 said:

They don't come up often do they, especially low mileage minty ones. Mostly modded in an awful way.

Yep , they often suffer 

The sub 20000kms black one in Victoria sat for a long while at 65k until about a month ago - I think was purchased from SA about 2 years prior when advertised in the 50s. Was original Adelaide solitaire delivery. A nice lowish mileage silver one was for sale in Sydney about 5 or 6 months ago for around 60k - had a number of interesting (and tasteful!) mods. As previously mentioned most seem heavily modded or starship mileage. 

Edit - I was talking RS4. Apologies!

45 minutes ago, GusTV said:

The sub 20000kms black one in Victoria sat for a long while at 65k until about a month ago - I think was purchased from SA about 2 years prior when advertised in the 50s. Was original Adelaide solitaire delivery. A nice lowish mileage silver one was for sale in Sydney about 5 or 6 months ago for around 60k - had a number of interesting (and tasteful!) mods. As previously mentioned most seem heavily modded or starship mileage. 

Edit - I was talking RS4. Apologies!

Nothing smutty about RS4 talk. That black RS4 from SA I understood had the whole left side repaired after it was out of the showroom

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, michel said:

I’m a still lookin 

In terms of your bunch of bolt ons, any chance you can elaborate.  PS I do miss circa 300awkw with boost coming in at circa 1700 rpm and hitting up 24psi of boost in a smaller framed turbo.  Great sleeper for a street car in sedan guise, shopping trolley guise even better again. 

13 hours ago, michel said:

I’m a still lookin 

Not looking hard enough?. May need to cut someone's wtb lunch.  Long termer on ozaudi pondering on putting theirs up for grabs for sale in response to a wtb  noggy avant post.  Go jump on ozaudi and offer more than what they are thinking.  Noggy blue aint that easy to find?

49 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

Not looking hard enough?. May need to cut someone's wtb lunch.  Long termer on ozaudi pondering on putting theirs up for grabs for sale in response to a wtb  noggy avant post.  Go jump on ozaudi and offer more than what they are thinking.  Noggy blue aint that easy to find?

Haven’t perused OzAUDI Awhile 

the unicorn I’m Chasing is the ultra low km nogaro blue avant last seen in Nowra 2017? Now rumoured to be in south Australia 

though will look at any well loved beauty quality mods are welcome I still have a crate of parts to install bought for my now deceased b5

20 minutes ago, michel said:

the unicorn I’m Chasing is the ultra low km nogaro blue avant last seen in Nowra 2017? Now rumoured to be in south Australia 

though will look at any well loved beauty quality mods are welcome I still have a crate of parts to install bought for my now deceased b5

After the POS that you wrote off, anything will surely be an improvement, come to think of it, that car was for all intents a write off when I test drove it for you?

1 hour ago, smit2100 said:

It's the very best colour...

1 hour ago, michel said:

Has the crate got some turbos bigger than stock KO3's

3 hours ago, michel said:

My 1 minute google forensics suggests owner in question thinking of offloadind is indeed adelaide based, picked up the car around  circa Jan 2018.  Appears to be active in posts since then on perhaps turning it up a notch as you do with these cars.  Eg not quite going stage 3.  Also my mail is someone is chasing that car  hard as of yesterday.  

1 hour ago, smit2100 said:

My 1 minute google forensics suggests owner in question thinking of offloadind is indeed adelaide based, picked up the car around  circa Jan 2018.  Appears to be active in posts since then on perhaps turning it up a notch as you do with these cars.  Eg not quite going stage 3.  Also my mail is someone is chasing that car  hard as of yesterday.  

I’m aware of jaydens car and spoken with him. 

No 04’s Instead crate, sir.

1 hour ago, michel said:

I’m aware of jaydens car and spoken with him. 

No 04’s Instead crate, sir.

Is he selling?  KO3's on a 18psi tune with 3 inch down pipe and 100 cell cats is still a hoot to drive, but just running that fine line  before something lets go ( clutch or turbo"s

5 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

Is he selling?  KO3's on a 18psi tune with 3 inch down pipe and 100 cell cats is still a hoot to drive, but just running that fine line  before something lets go ( clutch or turbo"s

I realise you speak empirically 😂

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rob said:

Pity they didn't import the Oz RS4 B5 in Noggy blue - if they had, I would have bought one. Stuck with silver, black, grey?

Yes I look toward Auckland with envy