Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
michel

AUDI B5 S4 avant

Recommended Posts

Looking for a mint AUDI s4 B5 avant in nogaro blue, to replace mine that was written off.

needs to be minty. lightly modded ok , though  prefer stock as have a bunch of bolt ons , I bought for mine waiting. Including the centre console incar Audi phone. Anorak yes.

in particular, if anyone knows the whereabouts Of a low km car super mint B5,  sold from Nowra and ended in SA, 2 years ago I’m Keen to know.

 

cheers Michel  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They don't come up often do they, especially low mileage minty ones. Mostly modded in an awful way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

I know of a silver minty RS4 avant tucked away in a shed, if you feel like moving in that direction (realise it's a different thing to what you're asking for here).

Interested ..aware of a few b5 RS4’s

 

 

22 minutes ago, poli84 said:

They don't come up often do they, especially low mileage minty ones. Mostly modded in an awful way.

Yep , they often suffer 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The sub 20000kms black one in Victoria sat for a long while at 65k until about a month ago - I think was purchased from SA about 2 years prior when advertised in the 50s. Was original Adelaide solitaire delivery. A nice lowish mileage silver one was for sale in Sydney about 5 or 6 months ago for around 60k - had a number of interesting (and tasteful!) mods. As previously mentioned most seem heavily modded or starship mileage. 

Edit - I was talking RS4. Apologies!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, GusTV said:

The sub 20000kms black one in Victoria sat for a long while at 65k until about a month ago - I think was purchased from SA about 2 years prior when advertised in the 50s. Was original Adelaide solitaire delivery. A nice lowish mileage silver one was for sale in Sydney about 5 or 6 months ago for around 60k - had a number of interesting (and tasteful!) mods. As previously mentioned most seem heavily modded or starship mileage. 

Edit - I was talking RS4. Apologies!

Nothing smutty about RS4 talk. That black RS4 from SA I understood had the whole left side repaired after it was out of the showroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/04/2020 at 22:18, GusTV said:

Crikey - that was not mentioned in the advert! 😂

yep . One of the 7 . Bashful?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, michel said:

I’m a still lookin 

In terms of your bunch of bolt ons, any chance you can elaborate.  PS I do miss circa 300awkw with boost coming in at circa 1700 rpm and hitting up 24psi of boost in a smaller framed turbo.  Great sleeper for a street car in sedan guise, shopping trolley guise even better again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, michel said:

I’m a still lookin 

Not looking hard enough?. May need to cut someone's wtb lunch.  Long termer on ozaudi pondering on putting theirs up for grabs for sale in response to a wtb  noggy avant post.  Go jump on ozaudi and offer more than what they are thinking.  Noggy blue aint that easy to find?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

Not looking hard enough?. May need to cut someone's wtb lunch.  Long termer on ozaudi pondering on putting theirs up for grabs for sale in response to a wtb  noggy avant post.  Go jump on ozaudi and offer more than what they are thinking.  Noggy blue aint that easy to find?

Haven’t perused OzAUDI Awhile 

 

the unicorn I’m Chasing is the ultra low km nogaro blue avant last seen in Nowra 2017? Now rumoured to be in south Australia 

 

though will look at any well loved beauty quality mods are welcome I still have a crate of parts to install bought for my now deceased b5

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, michel said:

Haven’t perused OzAUDI Awhile 

 

the unicorn I’m Chasing is the ultra low km nogaro blue avant last seen in Nowra 2017? Now rumoured to be in south Australia 

 

though will look at any well loved beauty quality mods are welcome I still have a crate of parts to install bought for my now deceased b5

 

 

After the POS that you wrote off, anything will surely be an improvement, come to think of it, that car was for all intents a write off when I test drove it for you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Au contraire, once I sorted the weird girlfriend damage inflicted it was peachy.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smit2100 said:

Not looking hard enough?. May need to cut someone's wtb lunch.  Long termer on ozaudi pondering on putting theirs up for grabs for sale in response to a wtb  noggy avant post.  Go jump on ozaudi and offer more than what they are thinking.  Noggy blue aint that easy to find?

It's the very best colour...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, michel said:

Haven’t perused OzAUDI Awhile 

 

the unicorn I’m Chasing is the ultra low km nogaro blue avant last seen in Nowra 2017? Now rumoured to be in south Australia 

 

though will look at any well loved beauty quality mods are welcome I still have a crate of parts to install bought for my now deceased b5

 

 

Has the crate got some turbos bigger than stock KO3's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, michel said:

Haven’t perused OzAUDI Awhile 

 

the unicorn I’m Chasing is the ultra low km nogaro blue avant last seen in Nowra 2017? Now rumoured to be in south Australia 

 

though will look at any well loved beauty quality mods are welcome I still have a crate of parts to install bought for my now deceased b5

 

 

My 1 minute google forensics suggests owner in question thinking of offloadind is indeed adelaide based, picked up the car around  circa Jan 2018.  Appears to be active in posts since then on perhaps turning it up a notch as you do with these cars.  Eg not quite going stage 3.  Also my mail is someone is chasing that car  hard as of yesterday.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, smit2100 said:

My 1 minute google forensics suggests owner in question thinking of offloadind is indeed adelaide based, picked up the car around  circa Jan 2018.  Appears to be active in posts since then on perhaps turning it up a notch as you do with these cars.  Eg not quite going stage 3.  Also my mail is someone is chasing that car  hard as of yesterday.  

I’m aware of jaydens car and spoken with him. 
 

No 04’s Instead crate, sir.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, michel said:

I’m aware of jaydens car and spoken with him. 
 

No 04’s Instead crate, sir.

Is he selling?  KO3's on a 18psi tune with 3 inch down pipe and 100 cell cats is still a hoot to drive, but just running that fine line  before something lets go ( clutch or turbo"s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, smit2100 said:

Is he selling?  KO3's on a 18psi tune with 3 inch down pipe and 100 cell cats is still a hoot to drive, but just running that fine line  before something lets go ( clutch or turbo"s


I realise you speak empirically 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2020 at 17:55, smit2100 said:

Is he selling?  KO3's on a 18psi tune with 3 inch down pipe and 100 cell cats is still a hoot to drive, but just running that fine line  before something lets go ( clutch or turbo"s

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JLD said:

Pretty 

 

I would like noggy S4 

the SA one I’ve reconsidered , though current seller may also have 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pity they didn't import the Oz RS4 B5 in Noggy blue - if they had, I would have bought one. Stuck with silver, black, grey?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rob said:

Pity they didn't import the Oz RS4 B5 in Noggy blue - if they had, I would have bought one. Stuck with silver, black, grey?

Yes I look toward Auckland with envy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...