Lambos on the market

6 hours ago, edgy said:

An amazing colour.  WOW.

All I need to do is sell something of extraordinary value and I could put down a small deposit 🙂

5 hours ago, sleazius said:

I noticed this one last night had dipped again - is it the right time to say I hate the feel of alcantara?

The Alacantra helps with the anti-sliding of butt in seat while going sideways along the road when driving down to the corner shop for some milk....

@OBRUT This scene/movie did 2 things for me; 1) cement my love for the Diablo, 2) made me want to go to Aspen Colorado... 

I ticked off the Aspen Colorado box.. but later found out the movie wasn't actually filmed there... I must have blurted out the "John Denver was full of shit" line when I found out! 

4 hours ago, DJM said:

I really enjoyed that, he does a great job and he was obviously having a blast.  The engine sound just behind your head must be amazing.

Loved the comments like...……..intimidating, if you enjoy driving it's a complete overdose and enjoy the craziness of it, I WANT ONE! :lol:

4 hours ago, clutch-monkey said:

Been for sale for a while?  Just stumbled across this vid from mid 2019:

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 18:08, clutch-monkey said:

Actually met the guy this morning who just bought this car . Another great car for Adelaide roads

I watched that last night - some of the cars he said to buy were hilarious. Series 1 mini? I like his videos though generally.

The only thing that does get me annoyed is how cheap some of the prices are he rattles off. Bloody Australia tax.

4 hours ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Nearly as good as the sports exhaust with a couple of tweaks for 110,000 UK pounds ($215,000) - bugger me

And I can't even sell a 2 in 1 out SC fruity sounding muffler for $100!