Lambos on the market

5 hours ago, Stephen Tinker said:

Nearly as good as the sports exhaust with a couple of tweaks for 110,000 UK pounds ($215,000) - bugger me, Zonda accountants must smile at that 😁

That is just 'these people will pay whatever' money. Once you get to a certain point money largely loses almost all relative value.

Earning $1000 an hour every hour you are alive would take 114.16 years to become a billionaire assuming no tax. If you only worked a 38hr week, it'd take 506.073 years assuming you never took holidays.

There is wealth, and then there is extreme wealth where almost anything that gets put in front of you you never even stop to think about the cost. I think it is half the reason they buy those ridiculous yachts, it is the only thing that makes them stop and think about the cost.

And then of course, if the company you "own" or maybe you are a director of a bank / multinational / oil cartel, then the cost impact is diluted because it doesn't actually belong to you, it is part of your remuneration package.  So why would you give a toss if it costs $200 k …. 

Lucky bastards....

42 minutes ago, edgy said:

Our Toyota hilux has been a terrible car... you should see the list of repairs it’s had... it keeps eating up those A050 tyres, weird.. my guys must abuse it

Does it have Nomex sports seats and Techquipment cage....🤔

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

The GP exhaust of this stupid thing cost $15,000 at the time which was outrageous but beautiful 

41A7A1B3-A047-4E3C-921E-30E42C816C8A.jpeg

Love the Desmosedici @wilson59.  I've heard the GP exhaust in the flesh.  Obnoxious, yet high tech cool.

Very nice toys you have.

OMG DJM that's twice in one day I agree with you.

That's what I did when I bought the Boxster.

Went to Buiks to discuss getting some work done on the 928 and drove home with the Boxster after he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Some choice words came out of her mouth but what could she do. Money was already transferred 😂

1 hour ago, Stephen Tinker said:

I'm not a Lamborghini lover, but, what a looker 😍.

Isn't that a good price - what would it have cost in 2008??

~$520k on the road + options

Not particularly cheap given the circumstances ($50k over what these are normally listed at - collectors only).

Not quite a Lambo - but starts with 'L'. Decent discount for a practically new car.

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/2019-lotus-exige-sport-410-manual-my20/SSE-AD-6606729/?Cr=12

3 hours ago, edgy said:

Rented a superleggera from the bull bar near lambo factory back in 2011. Drives like an absolute pig, but it was fun. Felt more like a muscle car than sports car and the e-gear kick is savage. 

1 hour ago, FR290 said:

Rented a superleggera from the bull bar near lambo factory back in 2011. Drives like an absolute pig, but it was fun. Felt more like a muscle car than sports car and the e-gear kick is savage. 

A friend and forum member had owned one, after owning a 997.1 RS mind you... all of what you've said is common feedback.