Gemballa Carrera GT wrecked

DJM

I saw those videos on the rennlist ,,,,,got me stuffed how he lost control in the first place and then drove off after that massive impact with bits of the carrera GT falling off  ,,,,the guy must have been drunk or on drugs or something :wacko:

1 hour ago, firstone said:

Service guy taking it around the block?

"Fk, if i can just get it back maybe no one will notice.

😂😂😂😂😂

Nahhh, coke

imagine that Fark :Chuckle2: 

I believe Lorbeks destroyed a customers Lambo like that .........:wacko:

I read on an Instagram post that he was bragging about having a bag of coke in one of his cars when he was pulled over and they didnt find it, so that says what kind of plonker he is. 

He'll die in a fiery wreck one day 

"They turned my car away at the gate and so I went and parked somewhere else.Then the police approached me in the parking lot at the event to discuss my antics and so I played that off and decided to leave. About a mile down the road, in a moment that lacked judgement and talent, I spun the car into the curb trying to look cool. Not so cool anymore..."

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com%2Fthe-drive-cms-content-staging%2Fmessage-editor%252F1586373128439-benchenarrestphoto.jpg?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=js-1.4.1&s=1fc0b4968601bbdb61ab0363d7db516b