Track weapon

And that GSXR engine is a beauty too... But with no suspension, could you imagine it at Philip Island or Qld Raceway? You would be thrown all over the place and require a physiotherapist after each session.

But I still want one - going halves would be a great way to belt past GT3RS's.😁

13 minutes ago, Stephen Tinker said:

would be a great way to belt past GT3RS's.😁

Yeah that would be a buzz.  Like a go kart on steroids.  Well it would be fun until Mr GT3 ran out of talent trying to outbrake you and drove straight over the top of you.......😬

Similar concept but twice the weight.  Probably the best fun car I’ve ever owned.  Not particularly fast lap time wise but you could absolutely ring it’s neck (9300 rpm rev limiter).  Stupid fast on the road  (0-100 in 4 flat on what felt like a skateboard).  Absolutely no fun though in the presence of buses, trucks, SUVs, trees, animals, birds, gravel, rain.........after surviving for 2 years it unfortunately had to go.

My R1 powered MNR Vortx Gen 1 chassis ...........180Hp 6 speed  sequential 365kg cheap and reliable track car

Photo is Turn 1 SMSP gp 200 kph 13000rpm 1.40 lap times 

one currently available on my 105 $35,000 turn key ready to race new car in yellow Gen 3 chassis 

45070200384-2629326eb7-k.jpg

Westfield XTR 2   Hayabusa powered 6 speed sequential 400kg .......1.40 SMSP gp

Also one for sale on My 105

30854934397-f1227f91f8-k.jpg

Stohr F1000 ............can be fitted with  any 1000cc bike engine ,can also be fitted with larger Hayabusa engine and Ninja zx 14  if desired 

ben-riley-toby-hussey.jpg

Stohr WR 1000 same engine and driveline spec at F 1000 just in a full LMP style body ,,slightly quicker than F 1000 due to greater downforce on the full body car .

Adam-Proctor-2014-SMP.jpg

Both Stohrs run sub 1.30 SMSP GP