Padded car cover

BRU

Hey all, anyone use a padded indoor car cover for their 993? I'm trying to find one and can't find quite what I'm looking for, aside from the Coverking ones on Pelican Parts which look perfect, but with the exchange rate and shipping are a bit exxy!

It needs to be padded so when my 5 year old runs past holding his skateboard and other shit he doesn't beat it up!

Any ideas?

Here's the Coverking ones - https://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/coverking/cover_start.htm?utm_campaign=GEN_Coverking_Stoptech_4-11-20&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJhZGFtZ2JydWNlQGdtYWlsLmNvbSIsICJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIkxHWWg5WSJ9

Thanks

BRU

Got impatient and bought the coverking! Cost me about $650, but it's cheap insurance I think - I've already had a bit of damage from just being parked in the garage.. will try and remember to report back on quality etc once it arrives.

• 1 month later...

So I finally got the coverking this week and put it on today.. the quality seems excellent, and while expensive, (and I must admit if I’d seen your post Big Dav before I ordered I would’ve tried the moving blankets idea), I’m very pleased. The fit is perfect, and it looks great. It felt like I was tucking my kid into bed putting it on tonight!! 😂 

The trigger for me getting it was a scratch I’d done accidentally and a ding my 5 year old boy had done opening our other cars door.. I’m 100% sure both of those things would have been avoided with this cover.

The only thing is it’s not light, and a little cumbersome to handle, which in itself is no big deal, I just worry about it touching the ground and getting dirt on it, on the inside in particular. Should be fine though...  

E635D3F1-C5E6-4674-AFA4-B2926AD2D9C1.jpeg