Buying a 3.2 Carerra

Simonk

I sat in her after we closed the deal and there was this familiar smell. Like when you catch a wiff of a perfume your ex girl friend used to wear. It just brings a smile to your face. So happy to be back in a 911.

I'm still buzzing from the purchase. I didn't get much time on the weekend to actually drive it which was a little frustrating so I drove it in to work this morning and took some snaps.

IMG_1816_zps734571b2.jpg

IMG_1810_zpscad787c0.jpg

IMG_1813_zps0c67faec.jpg

IMG_1808_zps1aa71d25.jpg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rock On Brother!!

That is great news. car looks great and you have a G50 as well.

Is it an Oz Delivered one? Not that I think that makes much difference as it clearly is a well looked after example!!

I am jealous!!!

Now, remove that spoiler and have some wide bodied cool-ness.

Man, that car is killer................mesojealous!

Well done Simon, what a great looking car.

Just as l am, I'm sure that all of us at PFA are so thrilled at your new baby,

wishing you lots of enjoyment.

Looking forward to seeing it at the next SMT.

Nothing like a new addition to the family.

Regards

Jim

Thanks everyone for your great feedback. I can really feel the love. I can see I'm going to really enjoy being part the the community here.

For those that asked questions

Aus delivered, it's very cool being one of the very few to own one

I think the service book is red but didn't take much notice?

The ad went up on Carsales on Monday and I called within an hour of it going up. Looked at it later that day and had it booked in for PPI on Wednesday. Picked it up Friday. So yes, there was no way I was going to let it last long on Carsales. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Last Sunday was the first anniversary of me joining the PFA family. Back then, you were all just names on a screen but it didn't take long to realise you're all so much more. So happy anniversary to me. Here's to many more years of sharing my Porsche enthusiasm with you all. Also I hope you have a great festive season and I look forward to catching up with the Vic crew in the new year.

Archived