Vinyl Roof Protection

Can anyone recommend a product to use on a vinyl roof.   The roof is in good condition as car is always garaged.  I read somewhere once that best just to hose it and never use soap or pressure spray which I always abide by, but wondering if a vinyl protector will give it that extra protection and allow water to bead.  It just sits flat on the roof at the moment when I hose it.

Any suggestions what to do or not to do and what product, if any, to use?

Thanks 

Phil

3 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

Can anyone recommend a product to use on a vinyl roof.   The roof is in good condition as car is always garaged.  I read somewhere once that best just to hose it and never use soap or pressure spray which I always abide by, but wondering if a vinyl protector will give it that extra protection and allow water to bead.  It just sits flat on the roof at the moment when I hose it.

Any suggestions what to do or not to do and what product, if any, to use?

Thanks 

Phil

Phil, zero chemicals, high pressure to only spot clean on a non direct angle.

personally I would a ceramic coat across it.

cheers 

Mate there are a lot of products out there in the market that claim to add protection to Vinyl roof and Vinyl surfaces ...

The issue I have with these is if you start using them you have to keep using them or you end up with cracks and damage ..

Sometimes I think these sorts of products actually do more harm than good ,,,always a tough one and every brand claims to be better than the other in some way  ....