Lower 41

Professional Service

Hi All 

Just had EDM Automotive 20 Resolution Caringbah NSW recommended for service .   

Has anybody used them ?   What was your experience? 

Looking at a 30000 service.  981 Mid engine.  Also to use them as a regular customer.

Cheers 

Richard

Even though my 987.2 is out of warranty, I still take it back to South Sydney Porsche which is the factory dealership. You get one year breakdown assistance with every service which his well worth the $645 you pay for the minor service. You can actually extend your Porsche Warranty up to 15 years by paying around $3K but your car must not have any modifications. One forum member had his Boxster breakdown at the Victorian ski fields and it got towed by Porsche within two hours for free. Imagine the cost of doing that yourself.

I used him last year to replace my heater core, key re-code and a few small items on my 996. All good. No issues.  He didn't charge me for a few diagnostic things as well which was a plus.  He's a Porsche trained mechanic and also the guy who works with him.  I use my indie for servicing so no direct experience in that regard. 

Jim.

Thanks guys. I have been using SSP for the last 5 yrs.  Paying for standard service and major service plus extended the warranty for 2 yrs.  So have been paying a large amount for the service to date.  I was looking for some one more reasonable. 

My latest quote for services $1600+ extended warranty $3260for another 2 yrs .

cheers Richard 

Edited by Lower 41
Correction to spelling