Hi from Heritage Parts Centre

Hi all at PFA, 

I have put a post in the trade section, but why not here as well?

We are a UK based Porsche Classic Parts distributor and have been shipping Classic VW parts to Australia for some time now.  3 years ago we made the decision to stock Classic Porsche parts as well.  That has been very well received in the UK and with our European partners and now we have taken the decision to get more involved with the Australian Porsche culture.  I have been on the forum, in the background for a little while now and now i'm pleased to say we are a Trade partner of PFA.

Shipping is fast, outside of the current situation items take 3-5 working days and even now we are seeing items delivered in under 7 days in most instances.  But, please expect a little longer so as not to disappoint (but we do aim to please).  

Here is a link to our website, Heritage Parts it is in AUS$ and it is a fixed conversion rate as well. 

We are also stockists of Vintage Speed items, STP Sound Deadening, Dansk, and OEM Suppliers (This is designated by a German flag in the top corner of the picture), and this will be expanded over the coming months even more.  There is a quality rating on the lower right of the website page so you can see the product quality before you buy as well. 

But, importantly we are Porsche and VW enthusiasts, and most of us have our own projects as well and we hold regular meets in the summer months (may be a bit far for some of you to go) on the first Thursday of every month (when we are able to, these will start again) here is a link to our YouTube Chanel and one of the meets, it's a similar vibe to Hanger Banger.

Anyway, i'll (we) will be on here to try and help with builds, so if you have any questions about parts and availability feel free to send us a message (Trade or Retail, we cover both).