Wanted (thought about it, did it) 996 C4S

KGB

Hi Guys, 

Long time no banter.

Thinking about a 996 C4S, anyone thinking of selling or know of a good one under a blankly?

Tiptronic ok (yeah, yeah, I know) manual too.  Maybe not black. Not frightened to look at good low km’s car and deal with ridiculous asking price 🤑.

Prefer nice car with a good history at a fair price all round for a super easy transaction. Dreaming, but if you don’t ask....

How good do they look in Lapis, Polar, Seal or Weiss!

FE49A7EC-05ED-44FD-9FCA-C72A97889558.jpeg

FEDA2050-C0B3-4EC3-BABC-7D7509267AD2.jpeg

C1CDF263-A40A-43DD-BC61-164D8A76F60E.jpeg

B9885581-FF43-4B35-873B-CAD55A2077EA.jpeg

KGB, I was looking back through some old posts just yesterday, and thought it had been a longtime since you'd posted. 🙂  

No car to sell, but I will put up a vote for Seal Grey.  Having had a  Seal Grey 987 Boxster and 996 C2, i'll plumb for this as a fantastic colour.  Hides dirt and roadgrime really well, and looks sensational all polished up!!!

TwoHeads, gee thanks for noticing!  Building a house, working my C-19 ass off and an ill wife have sucked some free time out of the system.  I better get back in here and recommence agitation activities.

I’m kinda taken by Lapis. But Seal ain’t bad. You know the drill, good car first, color second.

8 hours ago, hugh said:

You’ll so end up with a red one. ;):D

😂😂😂

6 hours ago, Hughesy said:

I may have a car of interest to you.  
Pm me for details.  
cheers Hughesy 

Done.

8 hours ago, AU924CGT said:

I love them. And recently purchased one with less than 20k on the clock. And in near new condition. 

I hate you, unless you’re selling, then I love you.

@hugh what’s not to like?

49C2A359-9AA2-485E-BBF0-555F58A1D58F.jpeg

45BFC99B-6072-4EAD-BF9D-925AFDAAC627.jpeg

17 hours ago, KGB said:

Hi Guys, 

Long time no banter.

Thinking about a 996 C4S, anyone thinking of selling or know of a good one under a blankly?

Tiptronic ok (yeah, yeah, I know) manual too.  Maybe not black. Not frightened to look at good low km’s car and deal with ridiculous asking price 🤑.

ATTENTION FORUM ADMINS - KGBs account has been hacked

6 hours ago, edgy said:

@KGB - I can vouch for the ^^ car and seller, its a lovely example and as for the seller... well they dont shoot much straighter than Mr. Hughes! 

Indeed he does!

6 hours ago, GC9911 said:

+1, great car

Bought the seller.

4 hours ago, Ozvino said:

ATTENTION FORUM ADMINS - KGBs account has been hacked

I take exception to ^.

I grant exemption to the C4S. (& GT3RS)

I seek redemption from the Fried Egg Gods.

Best A$$ in the business.

I go a bit love / hate with 996 but I would go as far as saying there is no bad colour for a C4S. That said, those 4 colours are the pick.

They are just a georgous looking car, look very contemporary and have some nice kit. Good luck.

Thank you to the power of the forum my ‘maybe’ became a reality, these jungle drums are an incredible force. 

Purchase concluded in a very gentelmanly manner between two men of their word.  A wonderful old world experience.

Pics to follow.

@hugh👻

2 hours ago, KGB said:

Thank you to the power of the forum my ‘maybe’ became a reality, these jungle drums are an incredible force. 

Purchase concluded in a very gentelmanly manner between two men of their word.  A wonderful old world experience.

Pics to follow.

@hugh👻

Congrats KGB.

Sounds exactly like the way deals should go  :Beer:

2 hours ago, poli84 said:

Congrats KGB and nice to see you again.

I too have a huge hankering for 996 C4S in my future, can't wait to play 2 from 3 matchy-matchy garage with you.

Show us the pics already!

It's still in Tinseltown...

34 minutes ago, luzzo said:

Congrats KGB.

Sounds exactly like the way deals should go  :Beer:

Deals are only as good as the worst participant.

25 minutes ago, edgy said:

Congrats @KGB you got yourself a great car, over the years @Hughesy has become a near & dear friend to me... we actually flew to Melbourne and drove the cars (997.1 GT3 & 996 C4S) back together 4+ years ago now, via wine country of course! I am really happy its staying in the circle! 

IMG_9644.thumb.JPG.95643b27aed7ca6a0896b59517ce1a7a.JPG

Thanks Edgy, nice looking car, both of 'em.  And it's coming back to Melbs where it belongs.

Big shout out to @Hughesy, a spirited and fine gentleman.  Best wishes mate.

Lastly Autohaus Hamilton couldn't have been more helpful to work with on a PPI and short term parking awaiting transport.  Thank you Grant & Chris.  Highly recommended *****

How mad a feeling it is to buy a car sight unseen!