WTB: Porsche Boxter/Cayman 981

T10000000

WTB:
Porsche Boxter 981 (Base or S)
Porsche Cayman 981 (Base)

Preferences:
Yellow is no. 1 preference (will consider other colours, prefer something bright like red/blue/green)
Manual Transmission (will consider PDK only if yellow)
Budget is 55-70k (may be able to stretch for the right one)

Some history of my cars:
I started with a few Honda's, an NC MX5 and most recently sold my Yellow Honda S2000 in amazing condition that i had for over 5 years. I currently drive an Audi RS3 as my daily and am in need of a replacement for my S2000, something with a similar driving experience for the weekends and sunny days. My affordable dream car is a Cayman GT4 which i hope to own one day. My next car will hopefully be a Lotus or a Porsche as they are logically the next step up from the S2000 in terms of driving experience. It's now just a matter of finding the right car!

I continually check out Carsales and there isn't much that has caught my eye. Hoping there is an enthusiast here who is thinking of selling and hasn't listed their car online. There was a Yellow Manual Cayman 981 for sale back in January which i would have gladly picked up if i had the money available at the time! Maybe the buyer is on here and would sell to me :)

With COVID restrictions easing up, happy to travel far and wide in my search. Send me a PM with what you have or may consider selling even if you're just testing the waters, don't be shy. Funds are available so expect a simple transaction here.