Anyone dealt with the DuttonOne dealerships

Has anyone dealt with the DuttonOne Carsales group (they are not the Melbourne based Duttons that Jeff Dutton ran).

they appear to be a big national second hand dealer. 

any experiences positive or negative. Always nervous about non OEM dealers, makes it hard to get an indi PPI done.

All I know is a staff member brought a 2013? Beemer and had computer etc problems immediately days after - car wouldn't run... spent 4 months merry go rounding between their dealer workshops and everyone passed the buck, mostly the dealer managers. It was a Duttons group Port Melbourne prestige place and he Vcatted it and they paid up after 6 months.

33 minutes ago, 550Spyder said:

Has anyone dealt with the DuttonOne Carsales group (they are not the Melbourne based Duttons that Jeff Dutton ran).

any experiences positive or negative. Always nervous about non OEM dealers, makes it hard to get an indi PPI done.

I might be wrong in my thinking, but Duttons the group are quite large and turning over about 3 to 4000 cars a month through various wholesale And other dealer arrangements

They also have dealers in New Zealand and elsewhere

** What he said

I traded my Falcon on a one owner E class and was plenty happy with the car. It was good enough to trade for my Carrera.

If you are concerned/anxious about a P car then I would suggest just getting the PPI. 

Good luck!

1 hour ago, 550Spyder said:

I think Dutton One and Dutton garage etc are all the same company but different format 

Unfortunately I have heard first-hand of a bad experience. A used MB was purchased, and never made the drive home without having faults. The car had to be towed back. It has been in and out of the dealership several times for repairs not completely correcting the issues, taking months on end, with no resolution. Situation still current, and management still being difficult. 

I am sure there are always many good experiences you don't often hear about.