Yes, great bang for buck mod! 

I have one for my 997.1 GT3... it gives the car more road manners and is much better on track, flatter in high speed turns, better under high speed braking etc 

Basically it opens up the damper parameters in both modes, and uses the yaw inputs to dynamically adjust damper rates to the conditions in real time, the OEM PASM sport & normal settings just operate at different (narrower) baseline values and I am of the understanding its not as active as it is reactive. 

Give Tom Chan at DSC an email, he will take care of you. 

Thanks edgy and StevepGT3 for your input. Did you get the launch control option?  if so do you think it was worthwhile?

Mine arrived last week. Had a week now to evaluate. Very happy with it. Ride is just better in either mode.

launch control is easy to use and really does feel like it increases the squat. 
Bonus is now remembers the last suspension selection too.

2DDACE42-0375-4BF6-82AE-AB88F3FE59CD.jpeg

I also have one of these on my 718 and definitely an improvement with high speed stablity. There is also the option of loading alternative maps or even modifying maps with your laptop if you're experienced with suspension setup. 

For example, I loaded a custom 718 map into the normal position on the PASM button with the sport 991/98x map on the sport button. Later I loaded the GT3 map into the normal position and left the 718 map in the sport position. I haven't had time to lean and tweak any individual parameters. 

There is also a local supplier Dijan at TT Suspensions who seems very knowledgable albeit a little busy, but the can get the DSCs for you if you want to purchase locally.