Not Porsche

19 hours ago, firstone said:

Awesome. 

Looks clean. What model and specs?

1978 MY F250 Supercab Ranger Lariat 4x2 Camper Special with 460ci and C6 3 speed auto.  Optioned with AC, PS, Cruise, extendable tow bumper, side toolbox, LSD, quiet exhaust package, tow package and passenger vanity mirror.  I know all this because I have the original purchase invoice as it was a 1-owner bought new in 1977 and family selling it as part of the estate.  83,000 miles which the old boy documented in pencil in a journal also included in the cache of documents.

19 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Deep deep down every man wants a truck!

word...my first..just always loved these old things

18 hours ago, KGB said:

Congrats.  How many gallons per mile?  👍

15 hogsheads to the furlough

18 hours ago, Rick V said:

Now that’s an F-truck! 
Looks very original - congrats..... they’re getting harder to find, and values are only going to one way. 

Yeah but now I have to keep it....somewhere

17 hours ago, deano said:

um, yeah, but mate, did you get it cheaper because some nork has put the steering wheel on the wrong side?

I reckon its towed something pretty heavy, it looks stretched to me

Stretched limo ride, that I can tell you.  LHD = the new black.  Or so I think.  Have to decide whether to import to Aus or leave it in its homeland after a brief romance.

• 11 months later...
4 hours ago, Stephen Tinker said:

I hope you can get that behemoth into your garage without  knocking out brickworks.....

Yeah no.  Wont fit through the doors, and too long anyway.  6.3 meters too big for most garages.  Talking to building designer next week.  We will start with a garage plan and see what else fits.  

6 hours ago, edgy said:

Looks like the 'Garage Find SC' caught the same boat!

it arrived a bit earlier but yes both are here, my two souvenirs from 3 years in the USA.  Because who needs RHD vehicles?  That’s just some weird obsession the rest of the country has with sitting in the middle of the road.