[SOLD] 911 suitable baby-seat

As anyone who's tried will know, a lot of the baby seats these days don't fit in the back of a 911. This is one I used in my 996 and it fit well, as per pictures. The little guy is too big for it now so thought I would put it up for sale if someone else can make use of it.

Probably not worth trying to post, so local pickup in Sydney (Hills District) preferred unless someone is really keen for it then I could take to a Pack n Send for you.

Not really sure what the going rate is. How does $50 sound?

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

• 1 month later...

I've got 2 or 3 of these Compaq Deluxe seats in Perth available for free also if anyone in Perth wants to pick up (South of River). They fitted perfectly in the back of my 87 Carrera but my daughters have outgrown them. A bit dusty but a quick vacuum would fix that.

50187062131_94e39d81b7_c.jpg

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, ML13 said:

hey JWM, will it fit a 2-3 year old? i'll take it, can pick up

Yeah should be fine. Our son was in it up to almost 5. I’ll message you with my phone number and we can work out a time. 

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, JonoF said:

Heya! I’ll definitely take it if still on offer. Can pick up anytime that suits. Cheers Jono

Hey Jono, sorry, ML13 picked it up a couple weeks ago, I forgot to update the thread. 

On 04/08/2020 at 13:29, Diamond911 said:

I've got 2 or 3 of these Compaq Deluxe seats in Perth available for free also if anyone in Perth wants to pick up (South of River). They fitted perfectly in the back of my 87 Carrera but my daughters have outgrown them. A bit dusty but a quick vacuum would fix that.

Hey mate, I've got a 88 I'd love to put some car seats into for my boys, how did you get around not having anchor points?