[SOLD] 18 inch "Carrera 2" 996.2 Wheels

I bought these when planning to change the tyres on my car, as I thought they were wider than my factory fitted 18's but I was led astray by the previous owner having fitted the wrong sized tyres to my car, the wheels are the same width. So I kept the originals on the car and am now selling these again.

Photos are from the forum member I bought them off, but the tyres were taken off to make packaging and sending easier, so it is just the wheels, no tyres. The wheels are still securely boxed up I'd rather not unpack them for new photos in case someone would like to buy them and have them shipped to them. If someone local is buying, I'm happy to open the boxes up to confirm condition. For local pickup, I'm in the Hills District of Sydney.

• Fronts: 18x8+50 - suits 225/40
  • Rears: 18x10+65 - suits 285/30

I paid $2,000 (plus courier costs) but will sell for $1,500 since they've been sitting around for ages...

IMG_1269.jpg

unnamed-9.jpg

unnamed-8.jpg

unnamed-7.jpg

unnamed-6.jpg

unnamed-5.jpg

unnamed-4.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

41 minutes ago, cs124 said:

Slightly related question:

What’s the finish on those wheels?

I have them on my 996 and they’ve got a kind of satin feel. Can never seem to get them properly clean.

They’re my old wheels. I had a Nanolex coating on them. Something like a Gyeon ceramic coating would also make them pop and much easier to clean. 😊

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, NCC021 said:

Hi, I have recently acquired a 996. Could be interested in these if they are available? 

Would be a perfect fit.  Best looking wheels for a 996 I reckon!!  Had them on mine, very easy to keep inside of wheels clean too

37 minutes ago, NCC021 said:

Hi, I have recently acquired a 996. Could be interested in these if they are available? 

Hi mate, yep still available. 

12 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Would be a perfect fit.  Best looking wheels for a 996 I reckon!!  Had them on mine, very easy to keep inside of wheels clean too

I agree, my favourite of all the factory 996 wheels on the narrow body cars I think. I can’t say I’d be horribly upset if they didn’t sell and wound up on the car at some point... 😂

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...