20200627_105100.jpg

20200627_105106.jpg

20200516_153056.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
7 minutes ago, blue_ixxi said:

Will this fit 997.1 C2S? I think the rears are too wide? Currently have 295s on them.

Just now, Shedpest said:

Yep, they will fit, I have change the rear tyres to 305 Michelin Cup 2's

Yep, I had 305 rears on my 997.1C2S 

No rubbing at all, but of course that depends more on the offsets. 

23 hours ago, blue_ixxi said:

Okay, looked through willtheyfit.com. Can someone tell me if this numbers look okay to run the forged wheels on my 997 C2S narrowbody?

front.thumb.png.c3b84e50830b3fa2ff8b04961312c766.png

rear.png

Its not the width alone thats going to be the issue, the offset plays a major role. I would simply call a Porsche Centre and confirm the offsets and size of the wheels. Both the GT3 and C2 are narrow body cars so shouldnt be a problem. If the offset is too close to the suspension then a spacer might fix it. I know there is reluctance to put spacers on but my 991 came with 5mm spacers all round from the factory.

If you are good to go, the wheels are at a brilliant price hard to pass up. I am looking at a set for my RS3 and they are north of $5K for wheels alone. Hope it works out for you as they are a steal at that price.

23 hours ago, blue_ixxi said:

Okay, looked through willtheyfit.com. Can someone tell me if this numbers look okay to run the forged wheels on my 997 C2S narrowbody?

front.thumb.png.c3b84e50830b3fa2ff8b04961312c766.png

rear.png

Its not the width alone thats going to be the issue, the offset plays a major role. I would simply call a Porsche Centre and confirm the offsets and size of the wheels. Both the GT3 and C2 are narrow body cars so shouldnt be a problem. If the offset is too close to the suspension then a spacer might fix it. I know there is reluctance to put spacers on but my 991 came with 5mm spacers all round from the factory.

If you are good to go, the wheels are at a brilliant price hard to pass up. I am looking at a set for my RS3 and they are north of $5K for wheels alone. Hope it works out for you as they are a steal at that price.

2 hours ago, ArthurK said:

Thanks for that. Yup calling up Porsche Centre sounds like a good idea. Let me do that today.

2 hours ago, luzzo said:

bought them yet?

Haven't heard back from Porsche Centre yet. Have written to them.

Read up a few forums, sounds like 20 inch on 997 C2S isn't encouraged.

Just now, blue_ixxi said:

Haven't heard back from Porsche Centre yet. Have written to them.

Read up a few forums, sounds like 20 inch on 997 C2S isn't encouraged.

I wish I could try them on before buying them 😕