Wanted: 6.1 GT3

WOKA

Just putting feelers out there for a 6.1 GT3 (Meh, maybe a 6.2)

blah blah blah...  What you got..? Prefer yellow (kicks one self in balls 'cause that's not going to happen)

Seen whats available (all 2 or 3 of them), shake off your covers and drop me a message,

Please, thanks. ta.

10 hours ago, WOKA said:

Just putting feelers out there for a 6.1 GT3 (Meh, maybe a 6.2)

blah blah blah...  What you got..? Prefer yellow (kicks one self in balls 'cause that's not going to happen)

Seen whats available (all 2 or 3 of them), shake off your covers and drop me a message,

Please, thanks. ta.

Well, almost 25% chance you might get a .1 in Speed Yellow 🙂   However, what is your intended use?  My LHD Speed Yellow is up for sale again, track car with obvious registration limitations, but I can put you in touch with owner if interested....

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Well, almost 25% chance you might get a .1 in Speed Yellow 🙂   However, what is your intended use?  My LHD Speed Yellow is up for sale again, track car with obvious registration limitations, but I can put you in touch with owner if interested....

Thanks.. Needs to be QLD road worthy for rego.

8 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

I'm interested....care to throw me a link or pm?  Track use suits me just fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Nothing happening on this front other than one that didn't eventuate at an agreed price..  And why would you sell it, it was a thing of beauty, but if you change your mind between now and then, let me know :)

So, a change of plan.  I'll happily keep my 996 and drive it and love it and enjoy it and drive it some more..  So am thinking a drivers SC or similar is perhaps the way to go.. 

What you got.?