Cup car in the Plutus Payroll tax scandal????

Just read that the 4th conspirator in the Plutus Payroll tax avoidance scandal has received a 4 year stretch, and it takes me back to the news footage of the initial police raids a couple of years ago.  I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a Cup car, or GT3??? of probably 997 ilk in the garage at one of the places raided.  Anyone know whether that was seized as part of proceeds of crime, and whether it was sold?  Wonder if someone got a bargain at the police auctions????  Also other cars such as a Roaring 40's GT 40 replica etc

14 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Just read that the 4th conspirator in the Plutus Payroll tax avoidance scandal has received a 4 year stretch, and it takes me back to the news footage of the initial police raids a couple of years ago.  I'm pretty sure I remember seeing a Cup car, or GT3??? of probably 997 ilk in the garage at one of the places raided.  Anyone know whether that was seized as part of proceeds of crime, and whether it was sold?  Wonder if someone got a bargain at the police auctions????  Also other cars such as a Roaring 40's GT 40 replica etc

One article I read was that there was a 991 Cup car involved as owned by Adam Cranston (son of ATO Deputy Commissioner) that he raced in the Bathurst 12 hr. That could be what you are referring to.

27 minutes ago, Dave986 said:

One article I read was that there was a 991 Cup car involved as owned by Adam Cranston (son of ATO Deputy Commissioner) that he raced in the Bathurst 12 hr. That could be what you are referring to.

That was probably it then.  Just reading the article made me wonder what happened to it, and whether someone picked up a bargain....

I remember when I was bout 9-10 The old man has his buick taken by customs over some dodgy paper work , or something , But that car did not come up for sale for some 20 years later, Found out about it after the sale Damn . I don't   know  if they sell them quicker these days though.