Elephant Racing Tools Wanted - Borrow/Buy/Hire

tk111

Hi PFA,

I am prepping for the imminent arrival of suspension upgrade bits and pieces, I am wondering if the PFA community has the relevant tools that I can borrow/buy or hire?

Thus far I believe I could benefit from:

Elephant Racing:

1) Split Bushing Removal tool

2) Trailing Arm Bushing installation tool

Thanks

Terry

I think I can make something for you , from the remaining potatoes .. there’s been. Some interesting research around UV curing starch 

I tried to innovate and make some tooling from Deb , it wasn’t Integral  under  pressure And crumbled at 10psi . Not good enough . I think as there were admixes  in the processed Packet of Deb such as 621, MSG etc

give us a call @tk111 and we can go see grumpy  Raath and requisition my bearing tools

On 22/07/2020 at 19:40, michel said:

I think I can make something for you , from the remaining potatoes .. there’s been. Some interesting research around UV curing starch 

I tried to innovate and make some tooling from Deb , it wasn’t Integral  under  pressure And crumbled at 10psi . Not good enough . I think as there were admixes  in the processed Packet of Deb such as 621, MSG etc

give us a call @tk111 and we can go see grumpy  Raath and requisition my bearing tools

Great to have your unique insights back for all to see.