Last Rasp - Porsche Channel YouTube

1 hour ago, Stepo said:

Very nice addition and the best colour IMO (some here have no taste :lol:)

I also bought a car in Vic lockdown and would love nothing more than just getting out and driving it 😢

Yep, Same Same. Drive new car home... put on charger ..... WAIT !!!!

18 hours ago, Andy73 said:

New vid just dropped tonight. Check it out and give it a thumbs up!

Hi Andy, great vid, congratulations on the 991.1, IMHO they are underrated. Out of interest, Did you come across many manuals in your search? 

18 minutes ago, GC9911 said:

Hi Andy, great vid, congratulations on the 991.1, IMHO they are underrated. Out of interest, Did you come across many manuals in your search? 

Thanks a bunch. I drove a 991.1 base Carrera in LA last year and really enjoyed it. BIG difference from my 964! Really looking forward to getting to know this one. I think i may have seen a manual example early days of looking but I wasn't really on the lookout for them as I wanted PDK.

On 27/08/2020 at 14:23, G5032 said:

Great channel, great review awesome car really well done...and it’s Melbourne based as well

i can’t wait until we get out of lockdown and you have a full summer of (hopefully) smt’s and events to create some more content...

Won't happen overnight but we'll get there!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Andy73 said:

Latest vid - with the 5km radius extended to 25k's I was finally able to get out and give the 991 a proper run. Plenty of good stuff in this one.

Porsche 991 review - WATCH IT HERE

I just watched this now as it was top of my recommended list. Great video, I really enjoyed it. Such a good point about how our attention is always drawn to the top end GT cars but really they’re all a fantastic drive! 

58 minutes ago, JWM said:

I just watched this now as it was top of my recommended list. Great video, I really enjoyed it. Such a good point about how our attention is always drawn to the top end GT cars but really they’re all a fantastic drive! 

Thanks so much for the feedback! Really think there’s some truth. I’m sure those GT cars must unbelievable given how good the “base” cars are!

• 5 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Stepo said:

Nice work as usual, a good way to break out of lockdown.

Yep, it's the ultimate therapy!

9 hours ago, amanda said:

Andy you’ve got a gift! Awesome work!

Aw, thanks so much Amanda! Pretty difficult to make these cars look bad to be truthful!

9 hours ago, GC9911 said:

Epic, 

Three days of driving summed up in one perfect word!

8 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

And mask free ... good weather as well by the looks

Yeah masks in cafes but free otherwise. Weather was good - extremely hot for the first two days but nobody seemed too troubled (especially the guys in the modern cars).