“Pigskin” black vinyl- where to buy?

Mike 66

Hi

i would like to purchase some of the above vinyl 

tried prostitch- and Dub and Co... multiple times , never return calls or emails . I was looking for a full carpet set and headliner so about a $1600 ?investment- so they must be smashing sales

any other places in Oz?

i need 1/2 a metre x1400

Thanks in advance

Try your local experienced trimmer.  I finally (long wait) got some vinyl from ProStitch and then took that to my local trimmer for one seat to fit, and he got the same material for less than half the price for the other seat.  A good trimmer has a massive set of contacts for supplies. Carpet is the same, the correct weaves are available and if you have the original as templates, they can do it with the correct binding.

Hi @Merv

its off a 1976 C3 coupe

interestingly the one you show is more like the trim and dash . It actually looks like I have 2 types?
The one I posted is off the door A and b pillars. Wondering if they where replaced on my car At some stage ? Because I also can’t have my hood liner pattern identified . 
Thanks for your help

501B0D16-F723-45FD-BA73-72EA8BADF435.jpeg

1CD683C0-A037-4168-98B7-A4A597B66DB2.jpeg

EBCED965-8D06-4306-9E89-1472D1D5CB4D.jpeg

Mike,   Your black vinyl looks very similar to the vinyl on my mate's oz delivered 75.  He calls his "elephant hide" but I'm not sure if it really is. 

Are you in Melbourne?  Classic and European in Carrum Downs are the local agent for Venteran Company and will have hundreds of samples to look at.  

http://www.veteranco.com/swatch/card04.html

1969830873_backseats.thumb.jpg.7b15c2bb43e615d774513cc61d98fc7b.jpg

Sorry that this is not clearer.  2 types of "pigskin".

1168251205_porschevinylsleathers.thumb.jpg.80987446c48745787db8089558b93d67.jpg

Good information there.  The early (so called) "Elephant Hide" was a 67-fitted item (68 cars) as I recall.  Like this https://www.early911sregistry.org/forums/showthread.php?109191-Very-Rare-ELEPHANT-HIDE-Sport-Seats-Door-Panels-Dash-Inserts-and-Toolbag-from-68

What you have is quite different and looks like the photo provided above and perhaps is Pigskin Black 444. I sent images of some of my pieces to Tony Garcia at Autobahn Interiors in the US and he was a font of information on original vinyl, headliner, carpet weaves, etc. https://www.autobahninteriors.com/contact