Adelaide Rally 2020

Rick V

1 minute ago, Cam Arnott said:

I'm guessing the Stuttgart Stormers is you guys Rick?!

Yes Cam,  if you’re keen, we could always find room for you?!?  As you would be aware, we’ve now got a few more months wait! The more the merrier.👍

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, sjm said:

Envious of you guys, I was at Marble Hill ss21, Staging and sending off cars in the rally. Awesome to see  all the various cars at full tilt. 

I spotted your car lurking up in the carpark....... next year!!

23 minutes ago, Shedpest said:

Love your work @Rick V , rain  , 10 year old tyres, no traction control and a screaming Mezger, Kudos to you for keeping us honest 

Thanks for going easy on me!  Enjoyed listening to your Mezger at full song (on the odd occasion I was close enough to your rear spoiler!).  Definitely a new set of hoops before next one!! Those stinking hot, sticky RE71RS’s look the goods 👍

2 hours ago, wilson59 said:

Rick you guys are awesome what a great three days .

We most definitely had the best bunch of blokes nothing betting than punching Porsches through the Adelaide hills .

I think I won the last stage . Lol 

Saw this bloke there in the Lamborghini 

1066063739_midlifecrisis.jpg.c1d5b7deeae7d99f072314dad944035c.jpg

Paul, if I squint a little, I reckon that looks a lot like you on a Saturday night!!  Congrats on taking out the final ‘Eagle’ stage too!

1 hour ago, spiller said:

@Rick V have you got an exhaust on that thing? Sounded great!

Yeah PO changed out the mufflers from some crowd in the UK..... must find out from him exactly what he did...... it really comes into it’s own north of 5K revs. Addictive stuff.  There’s room for you in the Stuttgart Stormers for next one!!

5 hours ago, Rick V said:

Yeah PO changed out the mufflers from some crowd in the UK..... must find out from him exactly what he did...... it really comes into it’s own north of 5K revs. Addictive stuff.  There’s room for you in the Stuttgart Stormers for next one!!

Looked good with the rooster tail mate. Very unsuspecting in factory looking guise. Would love to join in but tempted to bolt in the front section of the cage and have a go at challenge 

11 hours ago, spiller said:

Looked good with the rooster tail mate. Very unsuspecting in factory looking guise. Would love to join in but tempted to bolt in the front section of the cage and have a go at challenge 

Really looking forward to getting back and having another go at this event. Most likely would be in the 3.0L but could be very tempted to run the GT3 with you in Challenge.