Adelaide Rally 2020

Rick V

6 minutes ago, Rick V said:

It’s like it never happened!!

How good are these P cars????  Can spank it for three days, then pick the milk & bread up in it, without as much as a rough idle!

yeah, did a track day last year and all the bimmers and stuff were coming in after 5 laps having run out of brakes 🙂 

9 hours ago, hugh said:

Really looking forward to getting back and having another go at this event. Most likely would be in the 3.0L but could be very tempted to run the GT3 with you in Challenge. 

Let’s do it mate. I’d be happy to see you hose me in the RS 

1 hour ago, Rick V said:

It’s like it never happened!!

How good are these P cars????  Can spank it for three days, then pick the milk & bread up in it, without as much as a rough idle!

502141DE-CCE6-4F22-A97E-3AFA013C866F.jpeg

My last one always felt better after a good flogging. Special things 👍

You lot got spotted by my boss who owns a Cayman. He says today "Were you with a bunch of Porsches who had stickers and numbers all over the cars driving like f#$&*@g idiots over the weekend?" 

No, but they're probably friends of mine 😂

Onya lads. Sounds like ya had fun 👍😁 

21 minutes ago, LeeM said:

You lot got spotted by my boss who owns a Cayman. He says today "Were you with a bunch of Porsches who had stickers and numbers all over the cars driving like f#$&*@g idiots over the weekend?" 

No, but they're probably friends of mine 😂

Onya lads. Sounds like ya had fun 👍😁 

Hey @LeeM .... that wouldn’t have been us mate - we were limited to 80 kms/h, which of course we all obeyed. 😁😜🤪

5 hours ago, ADS911 said:

79849E30-F8B9-4012-A735-A9CF2E4F6ECB.thumb.jpeg.6a62956c8e22cf68d2a88898fc7d8738.jpeg

Thoroughly enjoyed a blast in challenge, too slow for the pointy end but got it home unscathed. I think I now have a new addiction.............. 😀

I was driving in front of you in my black 996 GT3 in Blackwood weekend before last. Out doing a bit of recce? Car looked great, nice to see you on here!

10 hours ago, spiller said:

I was driving in front of you in my black 996 GT3 in Blackwood weekend before last. Out doing a bit of recce? Car looked great, nice to see you on here!

Thanks Simon, thought may have been you in your new beast, looked great!!! 2 x Black cars some 25 years apart in age would have been a bit of a sight. Was just a quick Tyre scrub/shakedown. Recce’s limited to other cars that close to rally. See you at The Bend (minus Queenslanders unfortunately)

9 hours ago, ADS911 said:

Thanks Simon, thought may have been you in your new beast, looked great!!! 2 x Black cars some 25 years apart in age would have been a bit of a sight. Was just a quick Tyre scrub/shakedown. Recce’s limited to other cars that close to rally. See you at The Bend (minus Queenslanders unfortunately)

Certainly would have Anthony! Catch you on the weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Cam Arnott said:

So its on again Nov 25-28, who's doing i? Or is two in a year a bit much!?

I'm keen. Will be a roll of the dice though with lockdowns for us Vic's unfortunately.