Adelaide Rally 2020

Rick V

22 hours ago, Cam Arnott said:

So its on again Nov 25-28, who's doing i? Or is two in a year a bit much!?

Hey Cam,  a bunch of us ‘usual suspects’ are going again….. looks like the Stuttgart Stormers may be under the PCSA umbrella this year.  They have 20 spots, so if you’re keen, get onto Vic Moore at PCSA.  The more the merrier 👍

• 3 weeks later...

The memories 2015......

Catching up with mates, the thrill of the chase, parking next to a buddy.

AHH ... to do it all again, but it will have to be in a different beast this time and moving lockdowns don't make it possible.

Enjoy, I know what fun it is.

Cheers, Mark. 🙃

IMG_20151014_205638538.jpg

IMG_20151016_095554559.jpg

IMG_20151018_133209468_HDR.jpg

IMG_20151015_131353440.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @Shedpest…. Well spotted….. hopeful of still getting in…. Just negotiating with builder as to when office move happens….. at this stage it’s happening same time, so hoping to bring it forward.  Want to join you boys again… loved every minute of last one. 

Hey @Shedpest, not looking likely unfortunately……. At this stage it looks like Tom & I will be there to provide security over your & @wilson59’s car during the Gouger St party (maybe we can join the lads for dinner?), and then offer free windscreen washing and coffee runs Saturday morning. ☹️☹️☹️ Maybe I can get some good action snaps of you guys on the Saturday.  Not happy Jan. 

• 1 month later...