WTB 944 or 924T

SteveF

Good afternoon all,

After letting my 1986 944 go a few years ago I have been buying and selling a few different cars but none have got the heart rate going the way my old car did. So to get over these withdrawals I am starting to look at getting back into one again or a 924 Turbo. For a 944 I am ideally looking for an Australian delivered series 2 (1986) onwards with the more modern dash but are open to see what is out there. If you have either a 944 or 924T hidden away that you have been thinking of selling or know someone that does please shoot me a message. 

Cheers
Steve

44 minutes ago, SteveF said:

Good afternoon all,

After letting my 1986 944 go a few years ago I have been buying and selling a few different cars but none have got the heart rate going the way my old car did. So to get over these withdrawals I am starting to look at getting back into one again or a 924 Turbo. For a 944 I am ideally looking for an Australian delivered series 2 (1986) onwards with the more modern dash but are open to see what is out there. If you have either a 944 or 924T hidden away that you have been thinking of selling or know someone that does please shoot me a message. 

Cheers
Steve

good to hear.......:CoolDance:

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, michel said:

Steve I have a 924 martini make a great ratmeister . A CGT rep., though not certain if I’m wanting to sell and a 924turbo as you are aware 

Thanks Michel for your reply. I have sent you a message.

38 minutes ago, Fishcop said:

Thanks John for the link. I recall that car being for sale a month or two ago at around $12k I think, but with a different seller who I tried to contact. I will contact him and suss it out. Thank you for the info.

15 hours ago, SteveF said:

Thanks Michel for your reply. I have sent you a message.

Thanks John for the link. I recall that car being for sale a month or two ago at around $12k I think, but with a different seller who I tried to contact. I will contact him and suss it out. Thank you for the info.

Same  number so