TPMS sensor

williamsf1

I was able to get a full set off Ebay a few years back for about $250 (OEM) - do some research and you should be able to find ones that fit your model from the same place that supplies Porsche (Apologies I can't remember the brand name off the top of my head).  FYI Porsche wanted about $350 per corner.

The company that makes the sensors is now called BHsens formerly HUF formerly Beru and there have been a few generational changes in the intervening years. You can either get a factory programmed unit with different OEM part numbers but still compatible which I have done a few times for around $70au delivered out of Germany or you can buy one of the universal field programable units and have the supplier program it for your specific car. This is the way it is heading now to keep inventory reasonable. 
 The Porsche number or even the OEM number will only be on cross reference lists to the current part numbers. The unit should be 433Mhz for Aus and you need to know your model year.

I have bought from there guys a few times. Packs of 4 are better value and you can take their VAT off the listed price.

https://www.cdfgroup.de/onlineshop/en/27-bhsens-huf

8 hours ago, Redracn said:

The company that makes the sensors is now called BHsens formerly HUF formerly Beru and there have been a few generational changes in the intervening years. You can either get a factory programmed unit with different OEM part numbers but still compatible which I have done a few times for around $70au delivered out of Germany or you can buy one of the universal field programable units and have the supplier program it for your specific car. This is the way it is heading now to keep inventory reasonable. 
 The Porsche number or even the OEM number will only be on cross reference lists to the current part numbers. The unit should be 433Mhz for Aus and you need to know your model year.

I have bought from there guys a few times. Packs of 4 are better value and you can take their VAT off the listed price.

https://www.cdfgroup.de/onlineshop/en/27-bhsens-huf

yeah ok this is looking more like it?

Its for a 2010 997.2 GT3 as I have had one go fritz

$400 for one from PCA is a bit hexxy!!!