SYDNEY - SUSPENSION SHOP

Last week I took my car to a suspension workshop to have a set of H&R springs fitted and wanted to share my experience. 

I had been given the names of some popular shops and had found them to be a tad arrogant to deal with. 

I ended up taking the car to East Coast Suspension in Taren Point and cant recommend Dave highly enough. he was a great bloke to deal with and went out of his way to accomodate me and get the car out in a timely manner. 

He found a few small issues while working on the car (like strut top rubbers that needed to be replaced) and he rang and checked with me before going ahead (rather than the do and charge we have all copped before), he also used genuine parts to put it back together and was fair about his pricing.  

Too often I see workshops copping flack for mistakes but not often enough people praising the good guys so if you are looking to get suspension work done, give Dave and East Coast a try. 

8294DF59-5FE5-410D-A5FD-A04FA664026B.jpeg

Stance looks amazing and as always Dave has nailed another good set up. He did a full refresh on my SC last year and I receive lots of feedback on its stance and the car is amazing to drive hard and fast. It’s great to find someone that knows what they are doing with these cars and listens to how you want it set up for your driving style. 
look forward to seeing it on a drive soon