First water cooled.

tomo

Putting  a lick of polish on the .2 fair dinkum, I rekon i have picked up another  6-7 bloody stone chips , And I don't  tail gate , Keep of the crook roads as much as you can, As most of them are crap in Vic , Talk about fighting  a loosing battle :(

20210426_134638.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well what a bugger of a job, As you can see in the pic only a bit of the original colour left on the leather, Once all the grey is gone will apply a couple of coats of black dye untill uniform , Rub back with 1200 wet and dry then top coat and sealer.

20210526_161134.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 05/08/2021 at 21:23, tomo said:

Out playing  in the mud again,Heading of

For a couple of days Bat Attack at Geelong, turn around back home well i suppose it was a good 7 hr thrashing  for the 6.2 ;)

20210805_205330.jpg

Well, That couple of hrs was not as much fun, But  she is washed and dried and ready for the next adventure , 6 days hangin out .

20210807_173123.jpg

20210807_173455.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Crickey,  Forgot to post some pics of the new wheel fitted to the car, Little bit of difference in color, But should be able to mix a bit more color to match it perfect . Flappy paddles at last ;) buttons gone. For me this is a perfect combernation Auto for the good wife, Paddles for me when it needs a good thrashing :)

20210906_180459.jpg

20210906_180449.jpg