STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

Emails have been sent out to all track participants. 

Only key bit of information for those who haven't signed up for the track but still intend to come along is the costume requirements. We have decided to go with a "Pirate" theme, best dressed gets a hot lap with @Skidmarks as a prize. 

16 minutes ago, Jason A said:

It seems to depend on where you are in NSW.

i have been trying most of this morning to get a Vic border permit - seems the site has crashed. I have one for SA 

This is becoming complex

As I understand it, its a traffic light system... unfortunately they (VIC) just gave the whole Sydney Metro the red light status, but if I understand it correctly, and you travel via regional  NSW from QLD to VIC, you should be golden. 

I have pretty much resigned myself to the fact I am not going now... I do have reservation at the Glider City if its of use to anyone? Otherwise I will shortly cancel it. 

4 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Is Bowral considered greater Sydney??

I live outside the Greater Sydney area, but I work just on the outskirts which is still the Greater Sydney area. So my wife could go (because she hasn't been to the area) but I can't.

4 minutes ago, MFX said:

I live outside the Greater Sydney area, but I work just on the outskirts which is still the Greater Sydney area. So my wife could go (because she hasn't been to the area) but I can't.

Mate, we would be more than happy to see Mrs Jeff instead of your ugly face 🙂 🙂  🙂  

Real bugger though, hope you can make Luftwasser instead

On 15/12/2020 at 23:39, hugh said:

Emails have been sent out to all track participants. 

Only key bit of information for those who haven't signed up for the track but still intend to come along is the costume requirements. We have decided to go with a "Pirate" theme, best dressed gets a hot lap with @Skidmarks as a prize. 

Passenger seat installed and ready for victims...

Update 

Our good friends at Porsche Centre Brighton have kindly offered to cover the tab for the days coffee, breakfast and lunch from the Winton cafeteria for all this registered as drivers and associated hangers on.

I’m pretty sure that if you strut up to the counter with your best Cole Trickle swagger looking like you’re a pro driver, they’d serve you as well.

It’s going to be a great day. 

As for those from Sydney and surrounds, keep the faith and see where it goes.

If you can’t come, we’ll refund.