STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

3 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Yep.  My current one is 8 cm too narrow!! 

I had same problem with the .2 RS and the cup car … ended up with the futura supercar trailer at a reasonable deal and quick delivery . 

welcome to have a look at it Sven if they are on your list . 

57 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Hammer the guards in 50mm per side, sorted 👍 Recip saw works a treat too 

Just needs to put space savers on the rear and he will be fine. I am sure they will give plenty of traction :P 

On 08/06/2021 at 09:31, Jedly said:

I had same problem with the .2 RS and the cup car … ended up with the futura supercar trailer at a reasonable deal and quick delivery . 

I know the guy who sells them so good tip, will make the call!

19 hours ago, MFX said:

Just needs to put space savers on the rear and he will be fine. I am sure they will give plenty of traction :P 

Full drift spec ...

On 08/06/2021 at 13:02, cafe_racer said:

I shared a garage with one of these at a recent couple of track days.  Amazingly cool machine to look at, went even faster than it looks!  

Whats your livery plan @Skidmarks

Leave it as is I think.  Be a shame to cover that carbon.  The RSR on the other hand will reprise the 997 Cup Car livery from ‘09 - ‘10.  

20 hours ago, LeeM said:

Hammer the guards in 50mm per side, sorted 👍 Recip saw works a treat too 

I’ll try the saw.  Does it leave a clean cut line or should I put some masking tape on to prevent fraying of the loose fibres?

3 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

I’ll try the saw.  Does it leave a clean cut line or should I put some masking tape on to prevent fraying of the loose fibres?

Of course, its carbon 🙄

I'd go for a grinder and thin metal disc personally, then a ciggy lighter to melt the frayed bits 👍

4 hours ago, Skidmarks said:

I know the guy who sells them so good tip, will make the call!

Full drift spec ...

Leave it as is I think.  Be a shame to cover that carbon.  The RSR on the other hand will reprise the 997 Cup Car livery from ‘09 - ‘10.  

Super glue on the edge 

On 08/06/2021 at 09:31, Jedly said:

Will take you up on that.  

• 1 month later...

Hi all

For those that stayed at Glider City in January for C&C, and like me, booked the 7th & 8th January 2022 in anticipation of C&C 2.0, please note that your booking is still in place.  I have just had a call from Michael, our friendly host and bus driver / hooligan, that they still have bookings pencilled in for that weekend.  Given the Sven's new event Rennsport Reunuion (or is that Svensport as has been suggested) is the following weekend, then you'd better get your booking sorted ASAP.  There is an area family re-union also on the same weekend, and Glider City already have a couple of booking for that......

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE

Hi all.

New name, same concept

STUTT’FEST.   (shtoot’fest).

For those that know me, it will be no surprise to hear that I’m a “go hard or go home” kind of person   

I’ve decided this is going to be a regular feature and event.   We’re thinking in 3-5 year terms.

Stay tuned but it’s going to be a T shirts and shorts style celebration of all things Porsche.

I hope to have more detail soon but don’t despair, track time, show time, fun time is the name of the game

• 1 month later...
On 20/08/2021 at 20:18, Skidmarks said:

UPDATE

Hi all.

New name, same concept

For those that know me, it will be no surprise to hear that I’m a “go hard or go home” kind of person   

I’ve decided this is going to be a regular feature and event.   We’re thinking in 3-5 year terms.

Stay tuned but it’s going to be a T shirts and shorts style celebration of all things Porsche.

I hope to have more detail soon but don’t despair, track time, show time, fun time is the name of the game

Sven, can you confirm date is now 15 & 16 January?  I thought I'd seen that info, but couldnt track it down 9but I may have been having a boy look too.....).  Çan you confirm?

On 20/08/2021 at 20:18, Skidmarks said:

UPDATE

Hi all.

New name, same concept

Er, not Svennsport?

2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Sven, can you confirm date is now 15 & 16 January?  I thought I'd seen that info, but couldnt track it down 9but I may have been having a boy look too.....).  Çan you confirm?

It’s 14, 15 AND 16. 
Stay tuned.  Will announce more by the end of the week.  
Things have gotten, shall we say, a little more involved.  In a good way.  

• 2 weeks later...