STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

On 14/09/2020 at 18:00, wilburforce said:

Sounds ridiculous - I'm in.

I'm only 30 minutes from Winton at the moment.

Next challenge is to find a GT3...anyone want to buy a 997C2S?

I have a buyer for you.

On 15/09/2020 at 11:13, michel said:

BOSE noise cancelling h/phones will transform the drive experience ..

Correct.  Highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...

Sports update.

I’ve secured another supporter for the event.  

They’ll cover breakfast, coffee truck and supply the meat and salads.  

Booking the track this week - track rats will pay for the track component but as for the rest, it’s all courtesy of Tipping Point Winery and the additional sponsor (identity released soon but yep, another client of mine ...) 

I represent Panta Racing Fuels and they’ll bring some “samples” to the track.  I use it in the IROC and it’s the sheeze ... 

For my sins I employ, act for or have a very close relationship with a number of Supercar drivers (just did the count and 15 of the drivers at Bathurst are on that list ...) so once the season is done I’m going to hit them up to come up and be around to talk to as well as maybe jump into cars if I can make that happen.  

More to come soon.

Remember, whilst we’re aiming to highlight GT cars, ALL are welcome.  I don’t car what you rock up in as long as it has a Porsche crest on the front.

Park it, track it - whatever.  Just come.

What could be better than shooting the shit with your mates?  Answer - nothing.  

It is sounding a bit like Hanger Banger 3, but on steroids.  As I now read that all cars are welcome, I may use the day as an outing. I have never been to Winton.  After the last 6 months we in Vic all need this.  Great work Skidmarks.  If there is a convoy heading there from Peninsula/South East early in the morning of Saturday, then I am in for that too.

1 hour ago, hugh said:

Maybe. Depends on how high your standards are. You prepared to shack up with my mates again? You’ll need to wear a mask at a minimum. 

Even though my standards are pretty low, as long as a mask doesn't smell of chloroform, have zippers and a ball attached I'm fine 👍

1 hour ago, jakroo said:

I've seen movies like this Lee....I'm not sure this is a suitable entry fee :-0

I've probably done worse mate 😁

16 minutes ago, Rick V said:

Or minus a kidney......

They wouldn't want my kidney Rick

12 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

It is sounding a bit like Hanger Banger 3, but on steroids.  As I now read that all cars are welcome, I may use the day as an outing. I have never been to Winton.  After the last 6 months we in Vic all need this.  Great work Skidmarks.  If there is a convoy heading there from Peninsula/South East early in the morning of Saturday, then I am in for that too.

I’m likely to be going up Friday afternoon and suspect others will too but if not, I’ll hook up with any groups that are heading up in the morning.

This is all sounding very Boys Weekend.  Involuntary tatts, dodgy accomodation, dress ups and underworld organ donation ...

Way to go!

I’ll l shortly be putting out a call for numbers that intend to rip around the track so I can confirm how much those people will have to drop onto the donation plate.

So we can keep the day real, we’re also looking at a cap on the number of cars for the track component.

As for numbers on the rest of the festivities, there’s no limit but we may also take a sounding so we can work out if we need a rigid or a semi for the victuals, malt extract and grape juice ....

Greetings.

The new supporter of Cars and Cabernet is Porsche Centre Brighton.  We’re sorting final details but I’m working toward “FREE FOOD!!”.  And COFFEE.  

My Panta fuels guy is also bringing stock for those who wish to feed the beast the best.

More to follow...

17 minutes ago, MFX said:

Sounding fantastic. I will be there with bells on. I am keen for accomodation for the night as well? I am open to the face tat discussion.... ;)

@Skidmarks I have lost track of the date? Maybe change the title of the thread adding the date?

9 January 2021.

Ill change the title.