STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

7 hours ago, edgy said:

Looking forward to it! 

definitely keen for some track time and definitely keen for social... just need some accomodation for the car & driver! 😜

I'll be looking for accommodation too - probably Friday and Saturday nights.  Provided borders are open such that I don't have to quarantine on my return to Tassie, I'm in, think I've even got permission from the boss. 

Will look into stashing the car in Melbourne for a couple of months ready for the Luftwasser 2021 event on March long weekend, we'll probably spend a week or so touring around afterwards.  Daughter's partner is from Seymour, presume the kids will be heading there, so gives wife an exit strategy after a day or so talking cars.......

On 11/10/2020 at 20:58, TwoHeadsTas said:

I'll be looking for accommodation too - probably Friday and Saturday nights.  Provided borders are open such that I don't have to quarantine on my return to Tassie, I'm in, think I've even got permission from the boss. 

Will look into stashing the car in Melbourne for a couple of months ready for the Luftwasser 2021 event on March long weekend, we'll probably spend a week or so touring around afterwards.  Daughter's partner is from Seymour, presume the kids will be heading there, so gives wife an exit strategy after a day or so talking cars.......

I’ve got space for your car. 

1 hour ago, Skidmarks said:

I’ve got space for your car. 

Fantastic, I'll PM you - just got to work out whether I can cope with not having the car to drive for 2 months 🙂 , might be worth the cost of the extra boat fares just to be able to do that....

On 10/10/2020 at 18:59, Lucky Phil said:

It is sounding a bit like Hanger Banger 3, but on steroids.  As I now read that all cars are welcome, I may use the day as an outing. I have never been to Winton.  After the last 6 months we in Vic all need this.  Great work Skidmarks.  If there is a convoy heading there from Peninsula/South East early in the morning of Saturday, then I am in for that too.

+1 for a convoy on the Saturday

Greetings!

It’s with a renewed sense of optimism that we’ll shortly be sending out details on how to “book” for the event.

Those simply rolling up to shoot the shit and park up - please “register” so we can get an idea about numbers for catering and logistical purposes.

For the people wanting some track action, the numbers will be limited but not clear as to how much your ticket to the track will set you back but budget between $300-$400 Which includes garages in the main complex.

We also have access to the skid pan so those needing some hectic and fully sick skid action, there will also be an option for you.  In relation to the skid pan, we will need some organisation and logistics and may also ask you for a small donation to defray overall costs.

Hopefully we can also have a tick box that indicates what sort of car you have as we’re still looking to showcase the GT3 99-2010 cars but otherwise it’s run what you roll up in.  All welcome.  Race cars too of course.

There may also be the need for some helpers on the day but more on that later.

In the interests of full transparency, the hire for the day costs $12,000.00 including GST which will include medical, vehicle recovery, permit (which includes some AASA public liability insurance), garages and skid pan.

Disclaimers will need to be signed on the day.  They wont be onerous.  Trust me, I’m a lawyer ...

Country Boy and I will book it in our names and carry the overall liability so if no one turns up, we’ll have the day to ourselves.  Which wouldn’t be the end of the world I suppose!

I’m confident that we’ll have plenty of company though.

Hugh and/or Luzzo will deal with the entry bit as I can barely log onto this site so anything more and I’m out for a duck!

I’m looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.  It’ll be a great way to start 2021.

9 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

Greetings!

It’s with a renewed sense of optimism that we’ll shortly be sending out details on how to “book” for the event.

Those simply rolling up to shoot the shit and park up - please “register” so we can get an idea about numbers for catering and logistical purposes.

For the people wanting some track action, the numbers will be limited but not clear as to how much your ticket to the track will set you back but budget between $300-$400 Which includes garages in the main complex.

We also have access to the skid pan so those needing some hectic and fully sick skid action, there will also be an option for you.  In relation to the skid pan, we will need some organisation and logistics and may also ask you for a small donation to defray overall costs.

Hopefully we can also have a tick box that indicates what sort of car you have as we’re still looking to showcase the GT3 99-2010 cars but otherwise it’s run what you roll up in.  All welcome.  Race cars too of course.

There may also be the need for some helpers on the day but more on that later.

In the interests of full transparency, the hire for the day costs $12,000.00 including GST which will include medical, vehicle recovery, permit (which includes some AASA public liability insurance), garages and skid pan.

Disclaimers will need to be signed on the day.  They wont be onerous.  Trust me, I’m a lawyer ...

Country Boy and I will book it in our names and carry the overall liability so if no one turns up, we’ll have the day to ourselves.  Which wouldn’t be the end of the world I suppose!

I’m confident that we’ll have plenty of company though.

Hugh and/or Luzzo will deal with the entry bit as I can barely log onto this site so anything more and I’m out for a duck!

I’m looking forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.  It’ll be a great way to start 2021.

Ouch!!!  makes the $1300 or so for Symmons Plains seem so much more reasonable 🙂 

Thanks to Skidmarks and all the guys for their efforts in organising  !!!!!!

Perhaps the new to Vic red RS will make an appearance????

23 minutes ago, MFX said:

Where do we need to register? I may have some fun on the skid pad, but I am not sure if I will have the final tune for the track.

Sounds like it is going to be a great day.

I'm in the process of getting a form together. Will post up shortly. 

For those of you interested in attending, please refer to the online entry form via this link;

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSen7hz1pTs2Lt9XGnQVwYtDTm70UNvE63uvtfFbukHbZ7C7ZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

The entry form is for anyone wanting to attend for the day as there will be a variety of ways to participate and be a part of it;

- On track & skid pan access (limited to 35 entries)

- Park and display (unlimited)

- Afternoon BBQ (unlimited) 

I ask that anyone wanting to attend, in any capacity, please complete the form as this will provide us with how much parking & food we will need to allocate/cater for. Whilst the track participation is limited, there is no limit on the capacity for those wanting to park up displaying their Porsche and spectate for the day - the more the merrier in that regard.  

This is essentially a private track hire event that Skids & Rohan have opened to include anyone with a Porsche (especially GT3's!) to attend. Due to the capped numbers on track, the day will provide a significant amount of track time & with minimal traffic - a huge luxury for those wanting some "clean air" to circulate and to cater for those who would prefer to have some space whilst doing so. Happy to answer any questions, feel free to post on here, contact me via PM or via the online form where I have provided a "questions" section. 

I thank both @Skidmarks & Rohan for providing the opportunity and am really looking forward to being a part of it, will be great way to kick off 2021 (AMEN!) 

2 minutes ago, DJM said:

Anyone know where to get a GT3 disguise and flat 6 sound generator for an RX7 track car.....

Failing that I’ll roll up in the X5 and watch and listen longingly.

Hey, who knows what Santa may bring? 

PCB will most likely be turning up, maybe they will have a demo GT3 that a respectable prospective client like yourself maybe able to get some seat time in? Plenty of time to make a plan! 

1 minute ago, hugh said:

Hey, who knows what Santa may bring? 

PCB will most likely be turning up, maybe they will have a demo GT3 that a respectable prospective client like yourself maybe able to get some seat time in? Plenty of time to make a plan! 

Yeah just changed my post due to date clash.  Probably a good thing to avoid coming home with a GT3 surprise.