STUTT’FEST 2022

Skidmarks

Form in & paid...but no gt3 (iroc or 928 will do duties if deemed worthy).  Tried so hard to get a gt3 in the last 2 weeks...thought I had one but left standing like that bloke at 3am in the club, when lights come on...clutching nothing but dashed hopes & the realisation that a dirty doner is the only thing on the menu.

5 minutes ago, Gavin (CliffToCoast) said:

Form in & paid...but no gt3 (iroc or 928 will do duties if deemed worthy).  Tried so hard to get a gt3 in the last 2 weeks...thought I had one but left standing like that bloke at 3am in the club, when lights come on...clutching nothing but dashed hopes & the realisation that a dirty doner is the only thing on the menu.

Sorry my old car didn't come off, would have been ideal for your purposes 😞 

5 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Sorry my old car didn't come off, would have been ideal for your purposes 😞 

That's cool mate - plenty of time left to find my way into one.  Plus I can always blame my lack of pace on my shitty cars (or tyres....such a long list) but if I was sitting in a gt3 I'd get even less sympathy :)

I thought I made this post already but, are there any keen to get an AirBNB for the 2 nights? I have had a look and there are a few that can take 5 or 6 and they are dirt cheap (around $100 each for 2 nights)?

2 hours ago, MFX said:

I thought I made this post already but, are there any keen to get an AirBNB for the 2 nights? I have had a look and there are a few that can take 5 or 6 and they are dirt cheap (around $100 each for 2 nights)?

Jeff, I'm keen!!  Count me in...

5 hours ago, MFX said:

Yep - make that another one in - pm'd

22 minutes ago, Skidmarks said:

“Faster than Rohan’

How disrespectful...

Rumours are circulating, I hear someone’s been training hard during Covid. Whoever wrote that should be ready for a showdown.

Some say, they will be racing for Coca Cola pink slips...........