964 Import Values

Firstly, I have no photos.

Coincidentally, 2 964 imports have come up

First one

Green RHD HK delivered 964 C4 manual. 60,000kms with full rebuild. 

Second one

Silver RHD Jap delivered 964 C2 auto. 80,000kms. Unknown if rebuilt but doubt it.

What do you think values are at these days?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/09/2020 at 13:33, reggiegums said:

What do you think values are at these days?

Certainly the pick of the bunch as far as imports go. Compared to, say, the UK they'd generally have much lower mileage and less chance of rust.

This automatic discount of UK cars drives me crazy. I have seen both excellent and crappy cars from all countries. As a result, I have learnt over the years that the only thing that counts is condition, condition and condition. Origin should have nothing to do with it because ultimately, it's the condition of the car that will determine whether you have a happy, or unhappy, ownership experience. Indeed, following this philosophy, I have bought cars from Japan, France, UK, Germany, Belgium and Australia.  Am currently looking at a car from Malaysia.

29 minutes ago, WGA said:

This automatic discount of UK cars drives me crazy. I have seen both excellent and crappy cars from all countries. As a result, I have learnt over the years that the only thing that counts is condition, condition and condition. Origin should have nothing to do with it because ultimately, it's the condition of the car that will determine whether you have a happy, or unhappy, ownership experience. Indeed, following this philosophy, I have bought cars from Japan, France, UK, Germany, Belgium and Australia.  Am currently looking at a car from Malaysia.

Yes, condition + provenance should always prevail, after all they are made at the same factory. 

Its funny, in other circles, I.e. the JDM community, the import almost always commands premium when there’s an Au delivered equivalent! 

It’s certainly an interesting debate! But the data tells us logic doesn’t always apply! 

Be weirder and likely curious  only too buy from a seller,  from country of origin ...

as per OP question average covid asking  and real buyING money  .. must get you close 

sub 100k buying for any 964 coupe in manual seems orright.  anything closeR to 80k as per @symsy and the money journey compelling .

any pics yet doing the delivery drive ? What You throw down on ,auto or manual ?