Sign in to follow this  
JV911

Inside Canepa Motorsport

A few of us on here visited Canepa's in northern California after Rennsport in 2015.  It's well worth the sojourn :)

On 27/09/2020 at 11:04, Fishcop said:

A few of us on here visited Canepa's in northern California after Rennsport in 2015.  It's well worth the sojourn :)

Whilst I did not visit Canepa on that trip, we were blown away at their setup at Rennsport Laguna Seca... I have not seen that much precious metal (and fibreglass :lol: ) in one place, AND on the track... hope its back on in 2021! I'll be heading back for sure

7 hours ago, edgy said:

Whilst I did not visit Canepa on that trip, we were blown away at their setup at Rennsport Laguna Seca... I have not seen that much precious metal (and fibreglass :lol: ) in one place, AND on the track... hope its back on in 2021! I'll be heading back for sure

Absolutely.  It's a must do.